Joe Worrall

16 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Not to be pedantic but it was the other cunt that can’t decide what country he’s from! Agree with the point tough. Read some amount of shite about how we ground out a result. We bossed it from start to finish in my eyes. 

Sorry mate that quote was aimed squarely at that cunt,lustig..cunts turned up too many times at Ibrox and they've rolled us over..to see wee Kent put him on his arsehole for the goal was an absolute joy👍

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The guy's a whalloper mate, always trying to antagonize other Bears.

Tbh plumb I'm quite adept at that masel😉 (never intentional tho usually that fuckin captain Morgan leading me astray)

just not tonight..no need..ye can't enjoy this tonight your as well getting tae yer fuckin bed

21 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Tbh plumb I'm quite adept at that masel😉 (never intentional tho usually that fuckin captain Morgan leading me astray)

just not tonight..no need..ye can't enjoy this tonight your as well getting tae yer fuckin bed

Captain Morgans is a fair choice tbh, had a few of them myself tonight after being off it for ages. Stayed sober at the game though.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Captain Morgans is a fair choice tbh, had a few of them myself tonight after being off it for ages. Stayed sober at the game though.

Would you have it if I felt you I assist the goal😆

Set ma alarm on ma new phne..never went off,woke up with half an hour gone baled straight downstairs fired on hesgoals,stream comes up literally as Ryan takes the pish oot lustig .cuts it back oh ..cheers...ya fuckin beauty😆😆

6 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Would you have it if I felt you I assist the goal😆

Set ma alarm on ma new phne..never went off,woke up with half an hour gone baled straight downstairs fired on hesgoals,stream comes up literally as Ryan takes the pish oot lustig .cuts it back oh ..cheers...ya fuckin beauty😆😆

I'm happy to go to every game sober so long as we win, fantastic day with my boy I will cherish forever.

Just now, plumbGER said:

I'm happy to go to every game sober so long as we win, fantastic day with my boy I will cherish forever.

Happy for ye brother,ma girls only two so might be a couple yet before I take her😉

In the mean time,you take the time to enjoy with the wee fella,been a long time coming and most deserved today👍🍺

1 minute ago, DC76 said:

Happy for ye brother,ma girls only two so might be a couple yet before I take her😉

In the mean time,you take the time to enjoy with the wee fella,been a long time coming and most deserved today👍🍺

Cheers mate, his reaction today will live with me forever. He's a teenager now so cool to be seen with me but when thst goal went in today he stared at me and grabbed me and hugged me going mental with me, he says its the best day of his life by far:UK:

Going to my kip a happy man, No Surrender.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Cheers mate, his reaction today will live with me forever. He's a teenager now so cool to be seen with me but when thst goal went in today he stared at me and grabbed me and hugged me going mental with me, he says its the best day of his life by far:UK:

Going to my kip a happy man, No Surrender.

Nice one,ahd tell you ah was crying but I think I've just got something in my eye

Happy new year to you and yours👍

Just now, Oaktreeloyal said:

Did you book a room together?

You trying to be a fuckin prick or does it just come natural to ye?  Ye can book a room for me and you if ye like,we could call it your funeral parlour

Apologies if I read too much into that there but cmon tae fuck it's an emotional game,big man takes the wee man to the game,the first game we've won against them for 6 year,and you feel it necessary to try and take the piss because I like the fact hes carrying on family tradition which I hope to be doing with mine soon