Joe Worrall

2 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

The guy has came in for a lot of criticism of late and a lot of it justified. I know we could have a post for every outfield player today but I thought he was absolutely outstanding today. He won every ball and made the right decision every time... Well played big man!

Him and Goldson never missed a header and Warroll put in a couple of great challenges that left no doubt we were not getting fucked about. As you say no player on the park wasn’t up for it and it was probably his best game for us 

Yes, he's taken a fair bit of stick - from myself included - but he put in an outstanding performance today .....his confidence should be sky high after that display - so hopefully  he can build on that showing and take it into the remaining games of the season.

Just now, TopCat said:

Yes, he's taken a fair bit of stick - from myself included - but he put in an outstanding performance today .....his confidence should be sky high after that display - so hopefully  he can build on that showing and take it into the remaining games of the season.

Great tackle on Forrest..superb timing

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Him and Goldson never missed a header and Warroll put in a couple of great challenges that left no doubt we were not getting fucked about. As you say no player on the park wasn’t up for it and it was probably his best game for us 

A couple of times I was screaming for him to put a tackle in earlier and if he had he’d have probably been skint but he marshalled them out wide then put the perfect tackle in 👏🏻

Outstanding .Even better when I watched the game back 

It was one of these days when just about every man played to their max

As SG said .A game + 

Still buzzing .A day like today gives you weeks  in the bank of happiness that's just soooo good 

May even buy some papers tomorrow 😜

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

As SG said .A game + 

Still buzzing .A day like today gives you weeks  in the bank of happiness that's just soooo good 

Not to burst your bubble but I wouldn’t mate. The online rags are more about celtic bouncing back and how physical we were. Don’t forget all the hacks said we’d get pumped!

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

A couple of times I was screaming for him to put a tackle in earlier and if he had he’d have probably been skint but he marshalled them out wide then put the perfect tackle in 👏🏻

I hate so much about modern day football mate, diving, rolling about, bookings for mistimed tackles, but my main hate is defenders running off attackers running st goal !! Fucking put a foot in ffs. 

8 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Everycunt should be buzzing after that and should realise that’s what’s required. Play that tempo and desire we win the league. Also they cunts know it too, they couldn’t live with us. 

2 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Not to burst your bubble but I wouldn’t mate. The online rags are more about celtic bouncing back and how physical we were. Don’t forget all the hacks said we’d get pumped!

Ah mind they loved the days of physicality .like when lustig put miller about ten fit up last season

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

As SG said .A game + 

Guaranteed papers say we were lucky, over physical, they were missing players etc. 

Might buy one myself to read the ridiculous nonsense ha ha ha get it up them 

15 minutes ago, TopCat said:

If everycunt can put that level of performance in till may we win the league no question 

46 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Warroll...You must be as pished as me 

31 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Ah mind they loved the days of physicality .like when lustig put miller about ten fit up last season

Not to be pedantic but it was the other cunt that can’t decide what country he’s from! Agree with the point tough. Read some amount of shite about how we ground out a result. We bossed it from start to finish in my eyes.