Good read about Morelos

eskbankloyal

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Shouldn’t have to though. A guy that age, from that background absolutely bossing Scottish football should clearly be the story, not odd shows of petulance.

Scottish football media is an utter fucking embarrassment.

I agree wholeheartedly mate, if Morelos played for the mhanks you can be sure the narrative would be different but unfortunately the Scottish media are not going to change anytime soon so we need to make sure we're implementing tactics to counter them.

This narrative is the perfect one to counter his 'bad boy' reputation. Someone so committed to the game he was willing to walk 90 minutes there and back just to train. 

37 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Shouldn’t have to though. A guy that age, from that background absolutely bossing Scottish football should clearly be the story, not odd shows of petulance.

Scottish football media is an utter fucking embarrassment.

They are racist and sectarian cunts.

I enjoy a rags to riches story nothing better than seeing somebody go from a nobody to a somebody, especially poor people who are so determined not to let any obstacle stand in their way

Almost as good as watching some prick born with a silver spoon in his mouth make an absolute cunt of it 

Aye but he is a bad boy according to the media and other managers. 

Boy has done wonders.  To move to the other side , having struggled all those years to do what he does best is a testament to the young man and I hope he gets his wish and key in the EPL and international level and tthem we can reflect on the fact that we had such  good player here to grace the ibrox turf and the media my reflection how they looked and treated him. 

A young man who fought to get where he is , it's. No wonder he fights tooth and fucking nail!!.

Great story, has worked hard to get where he is in life, and seems a decent bloke, kinda cute, and  great role model for the kids,  and never had  a disciplinary record or his attitude questioned before he joined us. 

Yet the SFA driven refs and media managed to turn him in to some sort of supervillain.

Well done to Gerard and Alfredo himself for fighting through that too to keep us smiling.