Morelos card appealed.

backup

8 hours ago, TMB said:

I initially thought Morelos had stamped him in the balls.  However, these replays show that his leg got caught up with McKenna's.  Alfredo's done nothing wrong here. 

gif.thumb.gif.397fc0202bcaab96903edac1a64c4b1e.gif

guy in my work just said 'that's the most obvious photoshop in the world'. canny be arsed

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, until the angle that got shown last night I thought it was a red, minds changed now though.

None of them are that bad, Brown’s is probably a red but if we get a red for similar to Simunovic’s I’d be raging

Fair enough mate, like I said all about opinions and I’m not going to waste anymore time defending that wee baldy cardboard hardman broon. 

Feels dirty man 🤣

30 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll go against the grain here and say I don’t think that challenge is as bad as people are saying, a yellow for me.

Their big goofy defenders elbow smash is worse imo 

He's late, high, brings two feet to the tackle and his excessive force knocks the opponent off his feet. He's not in control, and is clearly endangering an opponent.

If they wanted to show trainee refs fouls which tick the boxes for a red, this would do the job.

46 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Can't believe after seeing it from the angle being shown on here you are still calin it a stamp.

Madness.

Radio Clyde 33mins in claiming there is a referees directive that any movent towards the groin area is a straight red, heard the same a few weeks ago but can’t confirm it.

Thursday 7th Feb Clyde 1 Superscoreboard via Radio Clyde app.
https://clyde.listennow.link/1320003

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Jack got the ball.

I remembered as I posted about Jack that it seemed harsh, but what I was trying to say was that the Brown's tackle looked much the same type, but you are right when I look at it again the ball is away by the time he lunges into the St Mirren player. I assume it has not been mentioned on TV, Radio or the papers ??

The decision is only coming out at 6pm because the cunts at the SFA don’t work till 7 or 8.

Delaying the decision as late as possible (less than 24 hours before kick off) says all you need to know about how they see us.

Gobsmacked if they overturn it.

17 minutes ago, backup said:

Radio Clyde 33mins in claiming there is a referees directive that any movent towards the groin area is a straight red, heard the same a few weeks ago but can’t confirm it.

It's troubling you that the evidence clearly demonstrates it not to be a red, isn't it.

Can't confirm it? Why not? Because you've not looked or because it's not there? Genuine questions.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's troubling you that the evidence clearly demonstrates it not to be a red, isn't it.

Can't confirm it? Why not? Because you've not looked or because it's not there? Genuine questions.

Maybe ask clyde that question, they made it public to the nation.

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I remembered as I posted about Jack that it seemed harsh, but what I was trying to say was that the Brown's tackle looked much the same type, but you are right when I look at it again the ball is away by the time he lunges into the St Mirren player. I assume it has not been mentioned on TV, Radio or the papers ??

Sure someone mentioned it had been discussed on RC phone in, with panellists saying it was a red. That's all I've heard about.

The narrative now seems to be that he's been booked so nothing more can be done. Yet I'm sure this season the compliance officer has acted upon yellows with refs to ensure they've appreciated the severity of the challenge when dealing with it. 

29 minutes ago, backup said:

Any chance we can see the directive that was claimed?

By the way, who the hell brings superscoreboard as evidence in a fact based discussion, that is just a wee bit mental.

Think I will judge the footage from both angles and can see Alfie is def not trying to kick anyone in the nuts but get his footing and cunty McKenna is trying his hardest to kick fuck out of our lad.

30 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You don't mention "something that didn't happen....", worse than fucking Roswell getting anything against ceptic.

11 minutes ago, backup said:

You need to read and understand my post on the matter, pretty straightforward.

I have. You've said you can't confirm a specific point. Ive asked whether that's due to you not exploring it, or doing so but finding no such evidence.

On a thread where much has been said about the rules, the criteria for a red, that's not unreasonable to seek clarification. 

That you've injected some RC whataboutery that apparently you've heard of before (no details for that revelation either) as a means to somehow substantiate your view that it is a red card offence should embarrass you.

Archived