Morelos card appealed.

backup

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

If anyone can look at the incident in isolation it is never a red, even doubtful it's a yellow.

It may possible for some to overlook previous indiscretions or ignore the hysteria in the press. But got a feeling they will bow to the pressure and nail him this time.

Yeah me too

Can someone tell me why this is an emergency meeting tonight ?

I remember the bastards never did this few years back with Brown

Still don't understand the protocol for these wankers  

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

That cunt Walker was talking like he had been booked after the celebrations at the second , just remember as I was raging at the time until I realised he was talking shite 

The way he goes on you'd think Morelos started every game on a booking. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah me too

Yeah, i smell a rat here, and not for the first time either. I remember we left an appeal till they were basically leaving the office but got a swift reply saying ban upheld. It may have been KevinThompson prior to an old firm game.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah me too

Think they introduced fast tracking as the system was getting abused with clubs appealing solely to have player available for next game, a more important one, with them then missing less difficult matches. I think this summer they introduced this system where it can get heard and dealt with even with midweek games.

Could very well be wrong 😁

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think they introduced fast tracking as the system was getting abused with clubs appealing solely to have player available for next game, a more important one, with them then missing less difficult matches. I think this summer they introduced this system where it can get heard and dealt with even with midweek games.

Could very well be wrong 😁

Don’t have any issue with this if the case, as long as it is applied with parity it actually makes sense for once...

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

If the Aberdeen fanny hadn't of kicked out and extended his body, the Alfredo's boot would of been no where near him

Aye and it's amazing he hardly gets a mention in the media and they want to bring back hanging for the Buffalo - hope it's meltdown tonight after the appeal

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah me too

If it involves us, they are usually very quick to set them up.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Get this guy to fuck admin clearly just here to try and wind cunts up with BS Morelos kicked broon square in the nuts ya fud no booking no retrospective punishment so get yourself tae fuck and tell lies somewhere else

I really do wonder where you get your  Greegs nonsense from, let's leave it at that.

There's not a chance he's going to get off with this, regardless of the incident and anyone's view, the tarriers (the club, ex players, pundits, press etc.) have made enough noise about their conspiracy theories that the cunts who oversee our game will ensure we get fuck all for the rest of the season! 

1 minute ago, backup said:

😂couldn't give your like a red neck with a blow lamp 😂 deadline missed, ok then...😂

Enjoy 

A Fast Track Notice of Complaint and all of the evidence and submissions relied upon by the Compliance Officer to prove that Fast Track Notice of Complaint must be delivered to the Alleged Party in Breach by no later than 3pm on the 2nd Working Day following the day of the match to which the Fast Track Notice of Complaint relates.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Enjoy 

A Fast Track Notice of Complaint and all of the evidence and submissions relied upon by the Compliance Officer to prove that Fast Track Notice of Complaint must be delivered to the Alleged Party in Breach by no later than 3pm on the 2nd Working Day following the day of the match to which the Fast Track Notice of Complaint relates.

So they obviously met the deadline in citing him.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Enjoy 

That doesn't mean they would have to have a decision by 3 though..

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Enjoy 

You must be suitably embarrassed by now ...surely....

Archived