Pubs Hamilton

cp9

Stonefield Tavarn in Blantyre is only a few miles from Accies ground, 1 stop on train 😁

full Rangers pub, Home to my Supporters club - Blantyre RSC

and another Auld Da Loyal , full tunes and Pictures on Walls and great tunes, pop in before or after game, good few buses now stop there before accies and some before motherwell, as well as the Blackpool bus who stop some saturdays before heading the other few miles to ibrox

11 hours ago, cp9 said:

Assuming there will be no pubs serving before the game?

Unfortunately that scenario is unlikely mate. 

We have this novel invention in Scotland. Plastic bag, tin, glass and liquid combination. We call it the carry-- oot. Get wan. Problem solved.

I know I am!!!!!👍

7 hours ago, ab4113 said:

Stonefield Tavarn in Blantyre is only a few miles from Accies ground, 1 stop on train 😁

full Rangers pub, Home to my Supporters club - Blantyre RSC

and another Auld Da Loyal , full tunes and Pictures on Walls and great tunes, pop in before or after game, good few buses now stop there before accies and some before motherwell, as well as the Blackpool bus who stop some saturdays before heading the other few miles to ibrox

Hope @stonefield teddies is doing ok - kind of put this to the side but he’s one of the good cunts.