***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Monk said:

If we keep it on the deck and play quick passes like we did against Hamilton and Killie we will win, can’t give Aberdeen what they want and turn it into a scrappy stop-start battle.

If the ref had any wit about him he’d clock onto the fact that that’s how aberdeen like to play and would nip it on the bud. 

Weather's horrendous.... not going to be pretty but hopefully we're up for the battle and put them in their place.  All this crap they've been coming out about not fearing us, will end tonight!

43 minutes ago, shaka said:

Weather's horrendous.... not going to be pretty but hopefully we're up for the battle and put them in their place.  All this crap they've been coming out about not fearing us, will end tonight!

I hope you're right.  When we play with that attitude we are ten times better than when we don't.  Seen us be too timid too many times the last year or two.  Fingers crossed.

I keep building my hopes up for Barisic but deep down I kinda fear he’s gonna let me down again & again.  

Then again, if he were to curl a left foot free kick into the top corner against the sheep tonight or the tarriers in 2wks maybe just maybe he could kick on & be the player we all want him to be. 

54 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Thank fuck, Halliday was pish on Friday

Yeah Halliday was back to his normal antics of last season of going down too easily and rolling around instead of concentrating on winning the ball back.  Barisic might not be playing great but he's still a far better player than Halliday.  He's a better defender, better at passing and crossing, just not as vocal as Halliday.

4 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Guy is a class player, and he seems to be the latest whipping boy. His confidence might be down because of it. We as a support are our own worst enemies.

His own manager has all but told him he needs to man up.  It has nothing to do with what's being said on here.

8 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Guy is a class player, and he seems to be the latest whipping boy. His confidence might be down because of it. We as a support are our own worst enemies.

Don't know how you've took from any of his performances in a Rangers game that he's a class player.

37 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Barisic getting it tight again. He must regret the day he decided to come and play for us, and who can blame him. 

Why would he regret it, because some people on the internet don't think he has played well?

What has he done to show he's a class player?

Archived