***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Can’t see this going ahead

You really think it could be cancelled mate?

Not much notice if they call it off in the next hour or so - I feel sorry for the travelling supporters if it gets cancelled at such short notice.

On 11/03/2019 at 10:53, Bears r us said:

Three games to win a cup so this has to be our best chance of silverware this season, I will take any win tomorrow night, which looks to be strong wind and heavy rain unfortunately.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2648579

Surprised, that so many are surprised at the bad weather. :pipe:

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Not much notice if they call it off in the next hour or so - I feel sorry for the travelling supporters if it gets cancelled at such short notice.

If it gets cancelled no idea when it gets replayed. After killie on Saturday its international break. 

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Severe weather warning in place for Glasgow. Quite possible it could get called off.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Strong wind and heavy rain isn't quite informing us of Storm Gareth and severe weather warnings now is it!!!??? 😂

Well the link I put up showed heavy rain and winds gusting over 50 mph SEMA, so I certainly thought it would be poor. The idea that a name makes it worse than was predicted yesterday does not impress me much. :thumbsup:

Archived