***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely huge in terms of our season. We have 100% improved but we need something to show for it & build on for next season.

As disappointing as tonight is, it could be a catalyst for a reaction on Tuesday!

This is huge, Tuesday and the cup in general. The league is over and the taigs are cruising to 8 in a row but we have to stop their dominance. Stopping the treble treble is the first step towards doing that. 

Mentally aswell for these players who for the majority have won nothing, they need to get that taste for winning trophy’s and that winning mentality.

32 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

One thing is for certain 

Alfredo will play on Tuesday, and get booked 

I would start Lafferty or Defoe. Morelos has been off the boil last couple of games and needs a rest, however if we get through sheep game then we really need him on his game if we want to beat the Tims

13 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Our season hinges on this game now.

I can't see Aberdeen beating them tomorrow.

No doubt they'll save themselves for us.

They’ll rest players and sadly get pumped rotten tomorrow. I do think we’ll go through on Tuesday but prob without AM.

42 minutes ago, bam74 said:

I would start Lafferty or Defoe. Morelos has been off the boil last couple of games and needs a rest, however if we get through sheep game then we really need him on his game if we want to beat the Tims

I'm thinking the same way after tonight 

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Why? was Halliday no good the night. Missed the game for the first time this season.

He was decent enough and I think he has been unlucky at being left out at times but feel barasic will give us more in attack , hallidays crossing was poor tonight , really unlucky though with a fk off the bar with the last kick 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

He was decent enough and I think he has been unlucky at being left out at times but feel barasic will give us more in attack , hallidays crossing was poor tonight , really unlucky though with a fk off the bar with the last kick 

fs, really. damn !

Archived