Kamara

KeyserSoze

43 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Falls into the category of Halliday, Goldson, Candeias and maybe Arfield for me of being the type of player we should have on the bench. Useful player but not a starter in a title winning side.

Were stuck with Goldson next season as one of our starting defenders. Hope you’re though.

• 2 weeks later...

Like most, I've had a look at the Kent incident, Kamara's reaction is exactly what I would expect to see from a Rangers player, going to back up one of our  own , he sprints 20 yards to back him up.

If he continues the way he's starting to play we will have certainly unearthed a gem, he's only 23 so should have his best years ahead of him. He obviously relishes being here and gives the impression that he is glad he got the chance and wants to succeed here. He will have his ups and downs but he's been mostly impressive so far, long may it continue.

22 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

£50,000 for this boy, what a bit of business! 

His performance looked effortless yet assured again tonight! Add that to the way he was straight in to back up Kent on Sunday, he could be a big big player for us going forward! 

Hardly lost a tackle lastnight,some great link up play and seems to stroll it when we're pressing wi pace.

Seems to be an intelligent player and not one of those, runs like a headless-chicken, types who are all too common in Scotland.  Very composed on the ball and seems to read the game well - a sound investment at 50k.  Hopeful that he can be developed by SG and Macca.