Any other SPFL striker

He's targeted by the opposition for a reason - they know sooner or later he'll react and lash out. 

Yes he has also been targeted by the Scottish football media and has been unfairly treated by referees at times, but common sense has to come into play at some point. If everyone can see he is refereed to a different standard then he simply has to curb that side of his game accordingly, he can't just keep doing it and being defended because other players may not receive the same punishment. Its clearly one incident too many for Gerrard anyway given his earlier comments and when you see Ryan Jack at the start of the game telling Morelos to keep the head and 30 minutes later he gets himself sent off, it won't do him any favours with his team mates either. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Today changed my opinion on him.

Wee fucking spastic. Cheating Bears out of time and money week after week, big game after big game. 

Yes he’s provoked, and yes he’s a reputation that goes before him, but that was fucking stupidity. 

Brown is a fucking idiot, but we make him look like mastermind when we bite to him. Said it in another thread that he gets far too much of our supports headspace. 

Best way to get it up him is to beat him, and then laugh in his face. 

Although at least Kent had a decent dig at him, rather than some fucking poofy wee backhander. 

Oh so Kent is ok for biting but Mo and Halliday are fucking spastics. 

3 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

fuck off yah racist retard....fukin disgrace of a comment...go shag yer sister again 

Was going to say the same, monkey comment is what I'd expect from a fenian

And if on some level it was intended to be sarcastic it failed miserably

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

He's targeted by the opposition for a reason - they know sooner or later he'll react and lash out. 

Yes he has also been targeted by the Scottish football media and has been unfairly treated by referees at times, but common sense has to come into play at some point. If everyone can see he is refereed to a different standard then he simply has to curb that side of his game accordingly, he can't just keep doing it and being defended because other players may not receive the same punishment. Its clearly one incident too many for Gerrard anyway given his earlier comments and when you see Ryan Jack at the start of the game telling Morelos to keep the head and 30 minutes later he gets himself sent off, it won't do him any favours with his team mates either. 

So he’s cheated by the Refs and xenophobic racist shit written and spoken in the media, but Mo has to change. 

Think you’ve got your priorities back to front mate. 

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Was going to say the same, monkey comment is what I'd expect from a fenian

And if on some level it was intended to be sarcastic it failed miserably

It was a clear reference to an article from a paper today. Did you not see the thread about the article that was written about Morelos having a "chimp brain" earlier?

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Said it previously but when he moves to England or wherever he won't get anywhere near as many cards because he won't be anywhere near being the best player in their league so nobody will constantly be watching him 

That today was daft though 

Your right to the amount of scrutiny he gets one he’s playing in England, and right also he won’t be the top player in the league but the op has a point, no other cunt in my memory has had the persecution from the press or the tv pundits this cunt gets. Aye he has done a few stupid things but it’s hardly crazy cuntish stuff that would go with the narrative that he’s this hot headed thug, you know that mate, and see for sure these cunts what him gone as he poses a threat to the taigs, and they want him gone at minimum price, if he’d signed for the taigs he’d be lauded as the best young striker in Europe and worth £50mil and probably never even had one red never mind 5 in one season. 

Today was stupid although obviously provoked by the studs of Lego, for me if you are going to raise an arm your facing the chance of a red so at least mean it and actually smash the cunt to bits with it so it’s woryh the fucker. That’s disappointing for me, brown should have been trying to find his teeth on the floor if your going to get sent off for it. 

3 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Only when it’s Morelos could a push to the chest get changed to an elbow to the face so easily...

CF532B47-0540-42CF-934A-E7D2ADE9BA87.jpeg

635B15F0-4D04-43FA-A1EA-63FAF3997FA6.jpeg

No mate you’ve got it all wrong did you photoshop that ya cheeky wee rascal. 

Mo viciously elbowed the poor wee Broony the wee misunderstood soul so he is the fairest and greatest player ever to grace modern Scottish Football. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So he’s cheated by the Refs and xenophobic racist shit written and spoken in the media, but Mo has to change. 

Think you’ve got your priorities back to front mate. 

No, if you are told you are going to be targeted by the opposition and you have two options:

A - Use it as motivation to channel your aggression and hurt them by putting the ball in the back of the net

B - Lash out when officials are already watching you closer than anyone and expect your team mates and supporters to just accept it every time

It's absolutely moronic to choose the second option. 

As for anything racist being written about him in the Scottish media, that obviously is completely unacceptable and I'd expect the club to be backing him to the hilt and taking the appropriate legal action. 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's quoting from an article, no chance should he be banned.

The chap is a jolly good poster, he shouldn’t be banned for something that has so much doubt attached to it.

I would still delete the post though.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Doubt any manager would say that to any players, Stevie was rather bad for the red mist as well. 

mmmmm...not sure there courtyard,i would have thought any manager worth his salt would have instigated into his players the importance of discipline,especially at old firm