Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, insider said:

Leave the guy alone. His political beliefs are his own affair and nothing to do with us.

You are right, his political beliefs are his own affair.  However, he is kinda involving us by wearing a Rangers strip to a political march, so it’s him that is creating the association.   He has every right to do this, just as other Rangers fans of different political beliefs have every right to have an opinion on it.  

6 hours ago, Inigo said:

Meh. Find it laughable that folk expect this to be a club of political sheep. 

Wearing club gear to these things is a riddy generally though same on the Unionist side.

Agree, Rangers have fans from all walks of life, it's a fact. Sharing an image of that guy on here to "shame" him is pathetic.

Wearing a gers top to a march = disgrace to the club. 

Wearing a gers top while black out drunk in the streets = not a disgrace.

Always a pleasure seeing what the minority of our fans take offence to. 

I’m pro Indy. I check this forum every day. Love it. Love Rangers and attend games with others on the forum. I don’t really care what anyone believes in as long as we share our love for our team. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. This thread is silly.

2 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Wearing a gers top to a march = disgrace to the club. 

Wearing a gers top while black out drunk in the streets = not a disgrace.

Always a pleasure seeing what the minority of our fans take offence to. 

If you think you're in the majority with that post...😂

2 minutes ago, Albeartzzz said:

I’m pro Indy. I check this forum every day. Love it. Love Rangers and attend games with others on the forum. I don’t really care what anyone believes in as long as we share our love for our team. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. This thread is silly.

Scum.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You do realise that the club is for the Union, we don’t back the armed services, the Queen and display the Union flag just because the colours suit.

The rebels want all that to go, and it will (eventually) if it ever happens  

Actually we do back the armed forces but I`ll take that as too much drink on your part

You really need to live in the real world Ritchie lad, most of our fans come to watch the football, not to reinforce their political/religious beliefs. 

1 minute ago, Robert68 said:

Actually we do back the armed forces but I`ll take that as too much drink on your part

You really need to live in the real world Ritchie lad, most of our fans come to watch the football, not to reinforce their political/religious beliefs. 

49k of us will be singing Rule Britannia at the match next week

Archived