Calling Decisions Out

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cqln4xjp82xo

So red card for Sterling should have been yellow, noone is surprised other than Don Robertson.

Kilmarnock's penalty for Lundstram hand ball which gave them an opening lead, should have been overtturned.

Amazingly our appeal was rejected

If we beat them next week and lose on goal difference, I will definitely see how celtic got the big decisions this year. 

If we lose or draw, then fair enough..

At least they're right claiming there's a "pattern of assistance". It's just not the pro Rangers one they wail about before every OF game or when they're getting poor results.

Said it for years, the scum don't want fairness, parity and transparency. They want every decision to go in their favour.

You'll see Lord Lucan riding Shergar over a rainbow before you hear one of that lot saying they wrongly got decisions in their favour.

I know this won’t be a popular post but is anyone else scunnered with Scottish football to the point of just switching off?

I am really approaching that point.

Perhaps it’s because I now live up North and the hatred for all things Rangers is palpable. Or just the same fatigue as others have with VAR but I am seriously considering just binning watching professional football altogether. The game globally feels fucked, the game in Scotland is beyond shambolic. Money and VAR has totally ruined the whole game  

I go along to watch under 13 football at the weekends and get way more satisfaction and fulfilment from that than watching pro football these days. 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

I know this won’t be a popular post but is anyone else scunnered with Scottish football to the point of just switching off?

Perhaps it’s because I now live up North and the hatred for all things Rangers is palpable. Or just the same fatigue as others have with VAR but I am seriously considering just binning watching professional football altogether. The game globally feels fucked, the game in Scotland is beyond shambolic. Money and VAR has totally ruined the whole game  

I go along to watch under 13 football at the weekends and get way more satisfaction and fulfilment from that than watching pro football these days. 

No

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

No

Id bin watching Scottish football if Rangers left it because it’s shite, but could never chuck Rangers

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

No

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

The Sterling red card being flagged as incorrect, should spell the end of Don Robertsons career, or at the very least and investigation needs held into his conduct.

The VAR team instructed him that it might be wrong and to come and have another look, he waved it off.

Nothing will happen. 

29 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Fuck no.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Nah for all it's faults I find Scottish football more entertaining to me than any other league or competition despite the lack of quality. 

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

The Sterling red card being flagged as incorrect, should spell the end of Don Robertsons career, or at the very least and investigation needs held into his conduct.

The VAR team instructed him that it might be wrong and to come and have another look, he waved it off.

seen that in relation to the red

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

seen that in relation to the red

Yep shows the inconsistency and subjectiveness in it all.

Match ref and appeal refs felt it a red.  Match VAR ref and a panel of independent reviewers with experts guiding them on the laws say no red.

It's not a good look for our game.