Trent Alexander Arnold.

10 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's frightening. Defo better than Walker and Trippier.

I can actually see him moving further up the park as his career progresses. He has so much to offer. Could probably play anywhere to be fair.

Not as good defensively as those 2 but when Klopp teaches him the finer points of defending, he will be the best RB in the world. 

11 hours ago, ronniescu said:

What is it with all these chaps & their double-barrelled names?

I assume its because their parents aren't married/together. Pundits and players all seem to call him Trent Alexander. I've always thought that the double-barrell surnames come from one of the parents moaning about not getting name recognition.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not as good defensively as those 2 but when Klopp teaches him the finer points of defending, he will be the best RB in the world. 

I honestly don't think those two are great defensively. I would probably go as far as to say all modern day full backs struggle defensively. That's not a criticism as such. It's just how modern day full backs play. Some people don't like that but I think that's the way it is.

34 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I honestly don't think those two are great defensively. I would probably go as far as to say all modern day full backs struggle defensively. That's not a criticism as such. It's just how modern day full backs play. Some people don't like that but I think that's the way it is.

There’s a reason why Klopp drops him occasionally against certain teams. 

Believe me he has a lot to learn about defending but he will get there, if he listens to his manager. 

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Andy is better defensively but Trent has time to learn and is getting better at doing that side as well, plus his pace is helping him out big time getting back and tackling on defending a counter.