Rick Roberts - Troublesome tribalism: does it matter who asks the questions?

Bad Robot

5 minutes ago, backup said:

All associations are under the sfa banner, specifically the league/assocciation celtic boys club (now st pats after £20K changed hands)  are/were affiliated to. 

Yes under the SYFA abs not the SSFA

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

That’s a complete red herring as it’s to do with the sfa and schools and nothing to do with youth or professional football. 

the sfa has unfortunately to do with all.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He stated that's what it implied. Because it was loyalists. He knows the law when it suits, but I'm certain that isnt the law breaking conduct he implied wrongly demonstrated by them. Rather than say he was wrong, he fucked off.

Thats what I was thinking was meant as I never read the thread in question 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He stated that's what it implied. Because it was loyalists. He knows the law when it suits, but I'm certain that isnt the law breaking conduct he implied wrongly demonstrated by them. Rather than say he was wrong, he fucked off.

Actually, I pointed you back to the quote repeatedly.

Just now, The Dude said:

care to offer any suggestions?

Take legal action. Have a silent protest. Campaign to councillors, ministers, government. Release balloons. Wave hankies.

You fucked it, assumed something because of your prejudice, and fucked off. Now you cant even admit you fucked it. Again.

Take legal action. Have a silent protest. Campaign to councillors, ministers, government. Release balloons. Wave hankies.

You fucked it, assumed something because of your prejudice, and fucked off. Now you cant even admit you fucked it. Again.

Surely if you're campaigning to councillors you'd attend the council meeting to approve the march or make representations beyond 'we'll do our utmost to stop it'?

Prejudice?

Refusing to answer the question about where the threats/ violence was evidenced before you ignored it then fucked off 😂

The quote at the council meeting. As was pointed out several times. And again in this thread.

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

Possibly by going to court to have GCC's decision overturned?

🇬🇧

It was Falkirk council, but the point stands. Were you going to go to such lengths then surely you'd make some sort of representation at the relevant council meeting?

3 minutes ago, backup said:

no the sfa, parent of all.

The Scottish FA is the governing body for football in Scotland.

Yes they are the parent but the SSFA documents have nothing to do with anything in youth football only school football and yes they are low on child protection issues in the links below as ultimately the school are still responsible similar to school kids being taken to the swimming, there’s case law saying it’s the school who ultimately has the duty of care and supervision, and not the Lesuire centre and life guards if  that makes sense. The councils have very strict child protection policies 

https://scottishschoolsfa.co.uk/downloads/

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

‘If this goes ahead, me and my fellow Loyalist friends will do our utmost to stop it.’

What do you think they mean by doing thir "utmost to stop it"?Standing singing songs?

The bit where he says "me and my fellow loyalist friends" would suggest that it was a loyalist. Might be wrong.

Priest in st.marys calton used to come out and lie in the road but he wasn’t violent.

Just now, backup said:

Who are under the sfa, as all are.

Right but not every member of the SFA are under them.

The stuff you cited that was deleted only applies to school teams. Not teams of school age but football teams operated by eucational establishments. Nobody else. It's a total red herring and has absolutely no relevance to celtic, celtic BC or St. Pats

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Yes they are the parent but the SSFA documents have nothing to do with anything in youth football only school football and yes they are low on child protection issues in the links below as ultimately the school are still responsible similar to school kids being taken to the swimming, there’s case law saying it’s the school who ultimately has the duty of care and supervision, and not the Lesuire centre and life guards if  that makes sense. The councils have very strict child protection policies 

https://scottishschoolsfa.co.uk/downloads/

I was referring to the sfa, as being irrelevant and unfit for purpose, it is a criminal matter 👍

3 minutes ago, backup said:

I was referring to the sfa, as being irrelevant and unfit for purpose, it is a criminal matter 👍

Now I think about it I think the sfa need to appoint a senior Scottish judge like William Nimmo Smith and to report on any findings.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Right but not every member of the SFA are under them.

The stuff you cited that was deleted only applies to school teams. Not teams of school age but football teams operated by eucational establishments. Nobody else. It's a total red herring and has absolutely no relevance to celtic, celtic BC or St. Pats

No, the law of the land applies to all not how associations decide they are to be administered, that is the remit of the courts.

Once you are fully comfortable with that very obvious analogy  enlightenment shall follow, incidentally do you agree that celtic, (never mind anyone else for their cover up of abuse is the subject matter) should be prosecuted to the full extent of the criminal code ?