Rick Roberts - Troublesome tribalism: does it matter who asks the questions?

Bad Robot

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Now I think about it I think the sfa need to appoint a senior Scottish judge like William Nimmo Smith and to report on any findings.

You mean the inquiry that was a private inquiry, not a Judicial one......of course you do 👍

23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Surely if you're campaigning to councillors you'd attend the council meeting to approve the march or make representations beyond 'we'll do our utmost to stop it'?

Prejudice?

Surely if you've any sense you apologise for repeatedly implying "utmost" is threatening.

Which you did due it referring to a PUL community. Because of imo your prejudice.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It was Falkirk council, but the point stands. Were you going to go to such lengths then surely you'd make some sort of representation at the relevant council meeting?

Regardless of the geographic area or council involved .... other than you assuming violence to be the only course of action from Loyalists ... my point stands ... that of going to court to have the already council passed decision overturned.

Quite simple really .... and this course of action is the kind of educated decision I would expect from the overwhelmingly law abiding Loyalist groups. 

🇬🇧

12 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

and another post by yourself that goes against everyone else 🤷‍♂️

No wonder people block you while you try troll them into an argument.

I award you nil points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

I believe I’m very consistent in my opinion of our paranoia - perhaps the only posters left on this site are the paranoid and myself! 

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

List them.

Fuck me given we probably have 500k supporter or maybe more I suspect I’d struggle - and it would be a fucking long list - are you telling me that all politicians, councillors, lawyers, committee members are all celtic supporters and not one is a Rangers man? 😂 

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 comedy gold from The Republican. 

Straight out of the ScumNP playbook, spout pish as fact and when it’s pointed out you are wrong just go la la la la. 

Fuck off back to your full spread of wee nic. 

Standard abusive response ! 

No change there 

51 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fuck me given we probably have 500k supporter or maybe more I suspect I’d struggle - and it would be a fucking long list - are you telling me that all politicians, councillors, lawyers, committee members are all celtic supporters and not one is a Rangers man? 😂 

No I'm asking you to back up the flippant (trolling) post you made. Go for say just 10 out of the 500k or so. Go on.

1 hour ago, backup said:

No, the law of the land applies to all not how associations decide they are to be administered, that is the remit of the courts.

Once you are fully comfortable with that very obvious analogy  enlightenment shall follow, incidentally do you agree that celtic, (never mind anyone else for their cover up of abuse is the subject matter) should be prosecuted to the full extent of the criminal code ?

Again, Ive never disputed that. Simply the relevance of the SSFA child protection framework to celtic. 

Yes. 100%. Anyone involved in the abuse, cover up or facilitation of ang abuse should be punished to the fullest extent and used to make an example of. Clubs cannot be allowed to wash their hands of it, regardless how they dress it up, however the idea of sporting sanctions seems pointless. Sanctions should include huge financial penalties

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

Regardless of the geographic area or council involved .... other than you assuming violence to be the only course of action from Loyalists ... my point stands ... that of going to court to have the already council passed decision overturned.

Quite simple really .... and this course of action is the kind of educated decision I would expect from the overwhelmingly law abiding Loyalist groups. 

🇬🇧

It wasn't already passed however. The comment was submitted as an objection to the parade taking place. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

the dude has achieved his goal. 

He trolls well but that because he has no shame or embarrassment when caught out. Like the paedophile mob ironically (for clarity,  I mean Separate Entity FC not Chelsea, Hivs, Thistle or Hutchie vale) 👍

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Again, Ive never disputed that. Simply the relevance of the SSFA child protection framework to celtic. 

Yes. 100%. Anyone involved in the abuse, cover up or facilitation of ang abuse should be punished to the fullest extent and used to make an example of. Clubs cannot be allowed to wash their hands of it, regardless how they dress it up, however the idea of sporting sanctions seems pointless. Sanctions should include huge financial penalties

So sporting sanctions are ok when you run out of money, but not for child rape, right?

Both ARE failures in management and governance. However, one is a serious criminal offence, the other is not. Guess which one?!

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So sporting sanctions are ok when you run out of money, but not for child rape, right?

Both ARE failures in management and governance. However, one is a serious criminal offence, the other is not. Guess which one?!

No. They dont fit for either imo