The Unofficial Rangers vs celtic podcast

The Dude

17 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It was “Bhoys” before, not sure if actual podcast is still titled that though as I refuse to give hits to anything containing that vile club.

It won't have Bhoys in the title on here again.  

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just make @The Dude a moderator and he can look after the thread and give you a well earned rest @gogzy.

I say that as someone who really can't decide what side of this fight I'm on.

To square things up, I think you should also make @Courtyard Bear one as well.

Just see who has the stamina to move the thread to their chosen section more than the other.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

this thread always turns into a shit show.

It turns into a shit show because the same people who say they would never listen to it, continuously post in it, which keeps it at the top of the forum for them to continue to see.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I come into BD to get up to the minute Rangers news because some posters have their fingers on the pulse to everything Rangers and that's what I want. Podcasts and threads like this just create arguments and controversy amongst fellow bears and that is what the OP sets out to do and may I say, succeeds at.  I can't remember seeing the OP in the last match day thread. I guess there is nothing controversial to talk about when you win 4-0. Yes, I could ignore this thread and for the most part I do but like I said, I come into BD to read all things Rangers but this thread always turns into a shit show.

Thats because I was busy writing a match report, two sets of player ratings and an article about Daniel Candeias' performance giving Gerrard a potential Euro headache. 

Who would think a 'journalist' who covers Rangers might have been just a little bit busy during a match. 

Here you go, these were all written just before or during the Marseille game:

https://www.rangersnews.uk/club-news/Rangers-fans-delighted-to-see-winger-named-on-bench-for-marseille-friendly/

https://www.rangersnews.uk/pre-season/daniel-candeias-shines-Rangers-player-ratings-v-marseille-part-one/

https://www.rangersnews.uk/pre-season/subs-seal-4-0-win-Rangers-player-ratings-v-marseille-part-two/

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/filip-helander-explains-reasons-for-joining-Rangers/

https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/daniel-candeias-performances-should-prompt-euro-rethink/

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Thats because I was busy writing a match report, two sets of player ratings and an article about Daniel Candeias' performance giving Gerrard a potential Euro headache. 

Who would think a 'journalist' who covers Rangers might have been just a little bit busy during a match. 

Then if you are a Rangers journalist, go and find out for me and many others who the three trialists were because that is what I want to know.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Then if you are a Rangers journalist, go and find out for me and many others who the three trialists were because that is what I want to know.

Seconded. :lol:

Just now, bluenoz said:

Albert Rachi was likely one. Don't know who the other two because I wasn't there and it's my day off.

39 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Wit?

you literally say I’m not interested in the podcast therefore you would not have an interest in anything said in a thread about said podcast.

And it proves my point that you are only here to weirdly troll Rangers fans that don’t want to see anything tarrier related in the only part of the forum that is dedicated to Rangers only material. Why?

I'm interested in the content of the thread. Not necessarily the subject of the thread. It's fairly straightforward and not difficult to understand yet here I am having to explain it to you.

Most of the fans who don't like this thread and don't want to see anything tarrier related in the only part of the forum that is dedicated to Rangers only material are the same people who wanted the BJK thread kept here. 

One of the threads mentioned was 100% tarrier related and nothing to do with us. One thread is a 50/50 split. Yet it seems to be the latter that causes more outrage on here. Why is that?

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

11 pages and 256 replies and none are talking about the content of the podcast.

Any other thread in any other part of the forum would've been locked long ago for being off topic.

Maybe it's not being locked because that's what people are actually setting out to do?

Anyway, I still think my suggestion earlier to lock and pin this before any posts are made would be an easy solution. But then maybe not when we have stupid cunts actually making separate threads to discuss a thread that they supposedly don't want to give attention to.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Maybe it's not being locked because that's what people are actually setting out to do?

Anyway, I still think my suggestion earlier to lock and pin this before any posts are made would be an easy solution. But then maybe not when we have stupid cunts actually making separate threads to discuss a thread that they supposedly don't want to give attention to.

Aye, keeping a thread that some don't want to see, pinned to the top of the forum, won't cause any more issues :lol:

😛

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Aye, keeping a thread that some don't want to see, pinned to the top of the forum, won't cause any more issues :lol:

😛

It would stop people spamming the threat with abuse tbf. The thread would literally be a link to the podcast and nothing else so the only option would be to click it or not.

Unless of course people decided to make a separate thread to complain about it again but that can be deleted.

16 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just make @The Dude a moderator and he can look after the thread and give you a well earned rest @gogzy.

I say that as someone who really can't decide what side of this fight I'm on.

To square things up, I think you should also make @Courtyard Bear one as well.

Just see who has the stamina to move the thread to their chosen section more than the other.

No no no no, I would ban every cunt and just sit and talk to myself all day. 😂😂

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm interested in the content of the thread. Not necessarily the subject of the thread. It's fairly straightforward and not difficult to understand yet here I am having to explain it to you.

Most of the fans who don't like this thread and don't want to see anything tarrier related in the only part of the forum that is dedicated to Rangers only material are the same people who wanted the BJK thread kept here. 

One of the threads mentioned was 100% tarrier related and nothing to do with us. One thread is a 50/50 split. Yet it seems to be the latter that causes more outrage on here. Why is that?

It’s not about any other thread tho is it? just this one, I have listened to the podcast and I would say its 60/40 talking more about the beasts imo. 

Needs moved really :mutley:

There’s ‘outrage’ on this forum most days,  how do you judge outrage on the internet?🤣

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That's defeating the purpose of a forum if it was pinned without reply imo. I'm sure The Dude would like to hear feedback on the podcast on where to improve or get ideas about future discussions.

That will never happen if it's posted in the bears den and that's not a personal opinion about The Dude or his podcast, it's a fact. It will always get derailed, the other 2 threads prove that.

If it was in the general sports section, the people who are complaining about it would have no reason to complain and stay away, allowing the thread to focus on the content.

Has this shitey podcast not been abandoned  by now? 

can’t be many Rangers fans who actually listen to it based on the response it’s got in here, the thing that annoyed me about it is peadophile fc  fans won’t call us by our own name on their shitey forum yet Some think we should call them their pet name, a name they use to promote their club

Dude you don’t seem to give a fuck what people think of you posting this or who you burn bridges with (and btw seems your entitled to since the mods won’t get it to fuck somewhere else) but ask your wee podcast pals if they are willing to do the same on kerryfail st an call us the Gers in the thread title...bet they don't/won’t 

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Albert Rachi was likely one. Don't know who the other two because I wasn't there and it's my day off.

So you've come on here to ply your job and therefore make money which makes you a mercenary fucker.

I won't  give you a click, my money's  going to Bravehound.

9 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Has this shitey podcast not been abandoned  by now? 

can’t be many Rangers fans who actually listen to it based on the response it’s got in here, the thing that annoyed me about it is peadophile fc  fans won’t call us by our own name on their shitey forum yet Some think we should call them their pet name, a name they use to promote their club

Dude you don’t seem to give a fuck what people think of you posting this or who you burn bridges with (and btw seems your entitled to since the mods won’t get it to fuck somewhere else) but ask your wee podcast pals if they are willing to do the same on kerryfail st an call us the Gers in the thread title...bet they don't/won’t 

There's literally thousands of Rangers fans who listen to it. Done 15k downloads on podbean and made the Apple sports podcast top 40 so there's absolutely an audience there.  I learned a long time ago that the overall reaction to something in here is often nothing like 'the real world'.

You're right that I don't give a fuck what people think about me on here. I'm never going to please everyone so I'll do what works best for me. If people think posting a podcast that people seem to enjoy is 'burning bridges' then they have a far bigger problem than me doing a podcast as part of my job.

13 minutes ago, bornabear said:

So you've come on here to ply your job and therefore make money which makes you a mercenary fucker.

I won't  give you a click, my money's  going to Bravehound.

I hope you didn't make that money through gainful employment you mercenary fucker.

Not sure what Bravehound has to do with anything. We don't charge subscriptions or put most of our content behind a paywall. It's all free.

Seems an odd thing to have thrown in. Nobody is asking you for a penny. We'll we're not.

Archived