*Official Trial By Sportscene 19/20 Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

Even we're at it! Giving recognition for a pass ffs?

So a professional player makes a great pass. Fucking shock horror. Obviously not really part of his job.

Not like he even had a good game  ffs.

The rat that is Stewart will be creaming himself over these rantings.

The oppo were skelped. The haters suicidal. Leave it at that.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

If only they'd seen that filthy back heel by Daniel Candeias for Morelos against Rapid Vienna.

The UEFA twitter was gushing about that pass at the time and again at the end of the season when they looked over the best bits of the Europa league. Just shows the perception of our club outside this country is like night and day compared to the daily shite we are subjected to in the Scottish press. 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

No chance the  cunt will make a pass like that against the tarriers.  Still to be convinced it wasn’t offside.  Anybody along the line when it happened? 

Any view they have shown it looks impossible that he could have been onside 

10 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I sat right in the line with it, he was definitely onside.

i was inline as well in the club deck  flanagan played him onside  if you look again goldson and katic were giving flanagan pelters for not moving out

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I sat right in the line with it, he was definitely onside.

1 minute ago, billscott said:

i was inline as well in the club deck  flanagan played him onside  if you look again goldson and katic were giving flanagan pelters for not moving out

Must've been the case. Sportscene would have been all over it otherwise.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There's no point picking on people that watch their games

There'll be a thread full of people watching them in the general sports section tonight, as there always is 

I watch some of their fucking games 😂. It gives a better insight rather than just saying they are shite / gonna fuck us without substance to the argument.

I just tend not to call folk obsessed by them at every given opportunity then watch them.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

A thread full of people that will have went out of their way as they always do to literally get a stream 

Aye that’s weird. If they’re on Sky I’ll watch some of it, wouldn’t get a stream unless it’s a team I have an interest in that they’re playing

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

A thread full of people that will have went out of their way as they always do to literally get a stream 

a stream............................... ?

You think most folk on here are gonna get scum tv links for their games? 😂

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

a stream............................... ?

You think most folk on here are gonna get scum tv links for their games? 😂

They do

Go into the thread in general sports tonight and I guarantee people are watching it.  Not most people but there's a selection of posters seem to do it most weeks 

58 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I watch some of their fucking games 😂. It gives a better insight rather than just saying they are shite / gonna fuck us without substance to the argument.

I just tend not to call folk obsessed by them at every given opportunity then watch them.

Likewise.  I despise them, but if there is a possibility of them getting done over, it does no harm to watch as long as the volume is turned down to avoid the pro-republican commentary that usually accompanies it.

Know your enemy as they say.

Archived