*Official Trial By Sportscene 19/20 Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Likewise.  I despise them, but if there is a possibility of them getting done over, it does no harm to watch as long as the volume is turned down to avoid the pro-republican commentary that usually accompanies it.

Know your enemy as they say.

👍

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They do

Go into the thread in general sports tonight and I guarantee people are watching it.  Not most people but there's a selection of posters seem to do it most weeks 

Ffs I don't get it. Fuck watching any of their games. The thought wouldn't even enter my head. Fuckin weird.

4 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

There's an actual video on the BBC showing Allans pass against us "Was Allan's ball pass of the season?" We've only played 2 games 🤣

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/49314821

Clutching at straws to give the spoon burners some credit but the fact remains,they were hammered.

13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I watch them live only against us.

And I only see their highlights if they’ve lost and I remember to watch/record Sportscene.

Thought all bears did the same?

I never watch the bastards unless they play us and havent watched Sportscene for years .

Did notice on the national BBC telly news from London at around 8.30 Monday morning they showed the goals from our game ........

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Even we're at it! Giving recognition for a pass ffs?

So a professional player makes a great pass. Fucking shock horror. Obviously not really part of his job.

Not like he even had a good game  ffs.

The rat that is Stewart will be creaming himself over these rantings.

The oppo were skelped. The haters suicidal. Leave it at that.

Would have made more sense if they'd made a vid of their keepers saves,which stopped a double figures scoreline.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

They do

Go into the thread in general sports tonight and I guarantee people are watching it.  Not most people but there's a selection of posters seem to do it most weeks 

I'll quickly pick up a stream of their game if I see on Bet365 that they've conceded. 

Not interested in watching a whole game or any of their goals but watching them concede can bring a little joy to an otherwise dull evening in.

Unfortunately, when they were playing in the CL, some of the pumpings meant I ended seeing more of them than intended.

On 13/08/2019 at 18:21, DerekJohnstone said:

There's an actual video on the BBC showing Allans pass against us "Was Allan's ball pass of the season?" We've only played 2 games 🤣

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/49314821

OK - it was a decent pass (although I still have a suspicion their goalscorer might have been just offside) but the general wankfest over a single pass is bizarre and actually quite embarrassing given how early it is in the season and the manner of their defeat. Our result and quality of our performance has barely been mentioned - we totally outplayed and outclassed them all over the park. I don't recall Gazza or Laudrup's routine worldie passes being lauded over. Perhaps they are desperate for their beloved team to re-sign him and give the opportunity they feel he deserved first time around.

11 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

OK - it was a decent pass (although I still have a suspicion their goalscorer might have been just offside) but the general wankfest over a single pass is bizarre and actually quite embarrassing given how early it is in the season and the manner of their defeat. Our result and quality of our performance has barely been mentioned - we totally outplayed and outclassed them all over the park. I don't recall Gazza or Laudrup's routine worldie passes being lauded over. Perhaps they are desperate for their beloved team to re-sign him and give the opportunity they feel he deserved first time around.

Maybe we've silenced our critics already.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Helander tripped himself but no penalty :confused:

They also showed the stats 60-40 then go on to say Rangers dominated possession :confused:

I'm more interested in the item thrown by a scum fan that caused others to get him flung out.  Skirted over it quite well.

36 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm more interested in the item thrown by a scum fan that caused others to get him flung out.  Skirted over it quite well.

Thank god for all his “fellow celtic fans” reporting him to the authorities. Heroes every last one of them.  🤔 Sportscene actually tried to frame it as almost a good news story for they cunts. Laughable coverage as usual.

On 15/08/2019 at 00:43, DrLaudrup said:

Mendes would play killer passes like that every game.  The guys range of passing is the best I’ve ever seen in a Rangers jersey.  One touch stuff, short interplay, long passes in to space, you name it he could do it.  Prone to a long range screamer every now and then as well.

Archived