***2019/20 UEFA Champions League***

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Football is mental.

Last year PSG went out to United in the last 16, at home to Guingamp in QFS and lost to Rennes in the final.

Now Tuchel has them in the CL final albeit with a very favourable draw.

Was shocked he was not sacked.

With PSG’s apparent obsession with the CL found it surprising that they haven’t really gone for a coach with a real CL track record since Ancelotti 

But Tuchel might just pull it off finally 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Football is mental.

Last year PSG went out to United in the last 16, at home to Guingamp in QFS and lost to Rennes in the final.

Now Tuchel has them in the CL final albeit with a very favourable draw.

Was shocked he was not sacked.

Could you even imagine him playing football? Looks like an IT technician who plays Dungeons and Dragons.

To steal a line from Basil Fawlty -  'Up next Steve Mcmanaman from Liverpool. Occupation : Stating the bleedin' obvious.'

"Shoulda scored that"

"He didn't need to do that"

"That was good that"

Absolutely pathetic level of co-commentary, little to no depth. 

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

To steal a line from Basil Fawlty -  'Up next Steve Mcmanaman from Liverpool. Occupation : Stating the bleedin' obvious.'

"Shoulda scored that"

"He didn't need to do that"

"That was good that"

Absolutely pathetic level of co-commentary, little to no depth. 

Savage on Europa League nights is a complete carbon copy of him too.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nae socks with trousers just looks daft as fuck anaw, will never understand why cunts do it.

41 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Didn’t notice that and yeah it’s bad look that has been around 6 years too long.

I do it. 

Come at me boys.

Edit - Not in a gay way. I've had enough PM's from @ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I do it. 

Come at me boys.

Edit - Not in a gay way. I've had enough PM's from @ForeverAndEver

I worked with with four or five guys that started doing it with their suits when it first started appearing in Ralph Lauren shoots. Must have been around 2014 / 2015 😂 

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Happy with that. Couldn’t have stomached a Red Bull franchise winning the Champions League.

At the very least, PSG have history pre-oil money. Even if it’s only since the 70s.

I take it you’re more of a Monster or Relentless man

10 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Happy with that. Couldn’t have stomached a Red Bull franchise winning the Champions League.

At the very least, PSG have history pre-oil money. Even if it’s only since the 70s.

Hope Bayern make it through and pump the living daylights out of them. PSG winning the thing wouldn't be much better than RB winning it imo. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Hope Bayern make it through and pump the living daylights out of them. PSG winning the thing wouldn't be much better than RB winning it imo. 

Aye I wouldn’t be against Bayern winning it for their football alone but they’re the ultimate corporate club.

I went to the Allianz when I was in Munich and they spent more time showing us the media and hospitality facilities on the tour than anything to do with the football. It was minging. I wish I’d just went to see 1860’s ground.

When I see PSG, I still think of Pauleta, Ronaldinho, Okocha etc. Now they’re a bit hard to stomach having treated their core fan base like shit since the money came in.

Even Lyon were only formed relatively recently too and are hated by St Etienne fans for all the reasons above :lol: 

Archived