Bar72

MisterC

So I've been lucky enough to acquire a ticket for Sunday and as luck would have it I'm in bar72. Never been in before so just wondering what it's like, is it expensive, do you need to wait long for a drink and who would like me to buy them a drink if they see me? 

7 minutes ago, MisterC said:

So I've been lucky enough to acquire a ticket for Sunday and as luck would have it I'm in bar72. Never been in before so just wondering what it's like, is it expensive, do you need to wait long for a drink and who would like me to buy them a drink if they see me? 

9 minutes ago, MisterC said:

buy me a drink mate, I just need the ticket.....:cheers:, enjoy though:thumbsup:

About £3.50 a pint, £2.80 a steak pie, £1 something for crisps or chocloate bar. They will be doing bacon and sausage rolls since it is 12 ko. You can get in at 10.

I wouldnt bother with the chip( pie and drink at halftime), the queue is that long that it takes ages to get your stuff, the normal bar queue is shorter, but cant remember if you can get alcohol from it though.

15 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

About £3.50 a pint, £2.80 a steak pie, £1 something for crisps or chocloate bar. They will be doing bacon and sausage rolls since it is 12 ko. You can get in at 10.

I wouldnt bother with the chip( pie and drink at halftime), the queue is that long that it takes ages to get your stuff, the normal bar queue is shorter, but cant remember if you can get alcohol from it though.

Thanks for the advice mate. Will give the half time pie a body swerve but good to hear is open from 10 on Sunday. Not sure me drinking that early on a Sunday is a good idea though, I'd be passed out by kick off :lol:

I have sat in just about every section. By far the best view.  Don"t turn up 15 mins before the game and expect to get a pint. Can be extremely busy. Packed in like sardines come kick off.

Tell the bar staff you are a pal of big Jim (me) and they will look at you are is you are a total fud.👌

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Open couple hours before and after the game. Bar staff are slow (west) and  queues depend on how many cheating tramp badtards try and sneak in (stewards do a good job checking tickets only sometimes)

Half time pre-order queue goes quick enough but Sunday it won’t 

can still get soft drinks/food at the counter at half time 

Prices on par with city centre boozers 

BUT - most important thing about Bar72

the view from your comfy seat Is fucking awesome  

They could do with changing the foam in the seats