Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

It’s based on first come first served. Points have nothing to do with it. Just need to be a part of travel club. 

If it was first come first served you wouldn’t have to register for the trip, you would just book it and be accepted, there and then, or be rejected.

There would be no points if it was first come, first served.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

If it was first come first served you wouldn’t have to register for the trip, you would just book it and be accepted, there and then, or be rejected.

Aye someone’s already replied and confirmed they are checking points. 

32 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I got return for 226 but it was more expensive coming back. I'm flying Lisbon to London to Edinburgh but it includes pulling an all nighter in Heathrow

Fuck that pish man, fucking joke how these airlines rip the pish out everyone, should be fucking illegal.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

It never used to be based on points for the day trip, Indy travel was based on points but the day trip guaranteed you a ticket regardless of points. The only reason you registered is so they knew they had the numbers to make ignorant worth while putting a plane on.

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fuck that pish man, fucking joke how these airlines rip the pish out everyone, should be fucking illegal.

Aye it sucks but you just got to deal with it. Not the most ideal journey home but it adds to the adventure if nothing else 

18 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Sounds awrite til your burst 😂 done it for Progres was fucking class on the way, honkin the way home 😂

That’s when you find out a lot about yourself on the way home  😂

9 hours ago, left winger said:

People got Vienna last year on 0 points whilst those on 2 and 3 missed out.

So it was happening previously 

36 minutes ago, left winger said:

I know two who got Vienna on the day trip with 0 points, but not that folk got knocked back on day trip with 2 or 3.

There were people on here who didn't get on day trip iirc but 0 pointers did 

1 hour ago, left winger said:

I know two who got Vienna on the day trip with 0 points, but not that folk got knocked back on day trip with 2 or 3.

I got Vienna on 0 with TC. I did book within minutes of it opening so 1st come 1st served definitely played it's part then 

Archived