Boab The Grass

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

100% only ever time I see bears grasssing bears to polis for the BB was Berwick away, place was bouncing, but the wife and I got in late from the pub somehow and was at the back of the stand, two middle aged cunts we’re trying to point cunts out the lot but thankfully the polis did not want to know. I did see one of them get a sore face at half tine by the toilets and rightfully so. 

Berwick away was fucking superb

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Berwick away was fucking superb

Big time. I will always remember getting the bus searched right on the boarder to England, there was cans and bottles all over the floor and cunts off their chump but absolutely nothing was said of done 😂😂😂. As much as the football was worse than dog shit, they Year’s going through the leagues for the bus trips alone were some of my favourite in my 40 years of going. The bus going to Peterhead at half six on that Sunday is up there with Lyon away ha ha. Sadly the bus is not the same now, different days, and different people, to much  police interference and the hardships getting briefs has fucked it. 

16 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

I just mind he grassed Bears in to Rangers for singing, and a seen on twitter he’s an SNP wanker, now he’s greeting about displays. Needed nowhere near Ibrox.

Still trying to get my head around, grassing bears and snp ffs. Typical of the new age fan, and offended by everyone, everything. Ruining the game.