Boab The Grass

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, roboscot said:

Naw, the one where he's got spots like braille on his forehead!  It was on here years ago and now I can't find it.

39 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It was for a Belgian bank. Can’t remember the name of the video though.

It used to be on his profile page. 

I asked about it a while ago when people were talking about him, and got no response about it.

Surprised some of the posters from back then don't remember.   @Rfc52?

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Who is this cunt anyway? I get he obviously posted on here at some point but ducked if I remember him, must have been before my time 

I just mind he grassed Bears in to Rangers for singing, and a seen on twitter he’s an SNP wanker, now he’s greeting about displays. Needed nowhere near Ibrox.

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

I just mind he grassed Bears in to Rangers for singing, and a seen on twitter he’s an SNP wanker, now he’s greeting about displays. Needed nowhere near Ibrox.

Honestly can’t understand why these cunts even go ffs. I actually thought that picture of him through the banner was a bam up. 

Ive honestly never met one cunt that’s like this in all my days, where the fuck do they go for a beer or whatever on game day? 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Honestly can’t understand why these cunts even go ffs. I actually thought that picture of him through the banner was a bam up. 

Ive honestly never met one cunt that’s like this in all my days, where the fuck do they go for a beer or whatever on game day? 

Naw that’s no him wae his heed through the banner

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

100% only ever time I see bears grasssing bears to polis for the BB was Berwick away, place was bouncing, but the wife and I got in late from the pub somehow and was at the back of the stand, two middle aged cunts we’re trying to point cunts out the lot but thankfully the polis did not want to know. I did see one of them get a sore face at half tine by the toilets and rightfully so.