Helander

Chosen_One

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Smile said:

How many games has Katic done us proud and how many games has Edmundson featured  cant you see the difference at all.

Katic has been here a season longer than Edmundson so that's a really hollow argument.

Sure he's had games where he's done us proud but he's also had games where he's been all over the shop just as I'm sure Edmundson and Helander (he already has tbf) will have too. They'll probably continue to be rotated throughout the season but for some reason it will most likely be accepted on here when it's Helander or Edmundson's turn to drop out but everyone will lose their shit again when it comes to Katic.

I'm really not sure why that is.

He played a superb through ball in the first half that should have resulted in a goal.

Yes he had his shaky moments but every centre half does. We have played 3 games with Goldson and Helander and conceded zero goals, I wouldn't expect Katic back in for Saturday.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Love this whole Katic  can do no wrong point, when in fact he does get slated for poor performances like the one against the scum.

Yet the same posters are claiming Katic was a disaster against Livi at home or his performance was as bad as the two last night. Unreal. 😂

Katic was terrible against celtic and his performance against Livingston was just as bad as Goldson and Helanders imo he couldn't cope with Dykes at all- fuck knows why this is getting ignored tbh.

I love big Katic, but the madness on here when anyone gets a game ahead of him is laughable tbh.

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

The question for me is why is Goldson untouchable? He gets caught out of position too often,maybe covering for Tav at times,lastnight was another example where Helander covered for him and was lucky not to see red.

Maybe the stand out CH in training week in week out. Who knows.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Love this whole Katic  can do no wrong point, when in fact he does get slated for poor performances like the one against the scum.

Yet the same posters are claiming Katic was a disaster against Livi at home or his performance was as bad as the two last night. Unreal. 😂

dTcAHZc.jpgimo

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

and the other three games?

Do we disergard what Katic has done and simply credit it to McGregor?

McGregor does his job better than most but why has our DFM Davis had to bail out your wonderful Goldson and Helander on goal line clearances?

40 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Helander could have played a blinder last night and would have probably still had some on here slating him because he's not Katic.

Not only does Katic seem to get better the longer he's out the team but it seems to make the other players in his position worse too. I love him but he's becoming another player that can do no wrong in the eyes of this forum.

Helander might have been shite last night but we've yet to concede with him in the team.

What do you mean becoming? Has been the same near enough since he joined.

4 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

McGregor does his job better than most but why has our DFM Davis had to bail out your wonderful Goldson and Helander on goal line clearances?

You appear to have confused me with Steven Gerrard here.

A player made a goalline clearance? well fuck me. Sack all the defenders and start again. McGregor should obviously retire too as he's conceded goals at times this season,

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Katic was terrible against celtic and his performance against Livingston was just as bad as Goldson and Helanders imo he couldn't cope with Dykes at all- fuck knows why this is getting ignored tbh.

I love big Katic, but the madness on here when anyone gets a game ahead of him is laughable tbh.

Because he gets cast aside first sign of a rocky patch while we watch other players allowed to have bad game after bad game and nothing happens. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

What's Katic got to do with Helmander and Goldson looking utter shit? Or Davis and McGregor bailing them out.

What has the guy everyone is bitching about being dropped got to do with the guy who replaced him in the starting XI?

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve never used stats in the debate about our defence it’s pointless, but you have so answer the question. 

So because I used a stat that means I'm obliged to look up any other stat you so wish to introduce? Nah. You want to use stats to back up your argument, go find them  yourself.

20 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not sure what's confusing you here, it's a straightforward question.

Edmundson was MOTM against Progres and then dropped for Katic and apart from a game against East Fife where even Matt Polster got a start he has barely been seen since.

Where was the whinging when that happened?

Maybe because Edmundson was just in the door and Katic was still recovering from playing most of the summer and everyone rightly thought he would come back into the side when he was rested. 

Archived