Helander

Chosen_One

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helander isn’t a bad player at all.

I’ll never judge anyone on that joke of a surface you can clearly see Gerrard trying to teach him to get used to the shitey bounce on that pitch after the game. The guy probably hasn’t seen a plastic pitch in his life. 

Both our current CBs need to deal with players like Dykes and Cosgrove in the air though. This is the only type of football teams with these types of players up front play. Nullify that and we beat them by playing football

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ll never judge anyone on that joke of a surface you can clearly see Gerrard trying to teach him to get used to the shitey bounce on that pitch after the game. The guy probably hasn’t seen a plastic pitch in his life. 

Rangers have plastic pitches at the Hummel Training Centre.  

Forget about stats, to me the most worrying thing is that last night helander never once looked comfortable when a team played direct and high tempo, he seemed to always need to reposition himself instead of being able to read the game

Euro opposition probably helps as they are generally slower in their build up so he has time to adjust to things, but he'll never get that here so he needs to learn to read the scottish game quickly or he will be found out, livi front men could easily have had a few last night

Sadly, for Helander, he will never recover from his poor performance against Livingston and will forever be shite in the eyes of some on Rangers Media.

He could put in 5 man of the match performances and that will be ignored because "that's what he should be doing for the money we spent". 

Hopefully he starts on Saturday tbh.

Archived