Helander

Chosen_One

Helander could have played a blinder last night and would have probably still had some on here slating him because he's not Katic.

Not only does Katic seem to get better the longer he's out the team but it seems to make the other players in his position worse too. I love him but he's becoming another player that can do no wrong in the eyes of this forum.

Helander might have been shite last night but we've yet to concede with him in the team.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Playing against the players of Feyenoord with the same mentality as himself he looked assured enough , he’s been bullied every spl game so far though , maybe my source that I was lambasted on here for passing on the info that he’s a diddy wasn’t to far away after all , only time will tell 

I honestly think your right he looks like a deer in the headlights.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Helander could have played a blinder last night and would have probably still had some on here slating him because he's not Katic.

Not only does Katic seem to get better the longer he's out the team but it seems to make the other players in his position worse too. I love him but he's becoming another player that can do no wrong in the eyes of this forum.

Helander might have been shite last night but we've yet to concede with him in the team.

Worrall last season, Helander this season.

All because they’re keeping Katic out the team.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Well that’s bollocks as he was widely praised for his performance against Feyenoord. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Never happened mate, the dynamic duo haven’t even allowed a shot on goal yet they are that good. 

They are frightening to watch both lack confidence and struggle when a player is physical, Morelos must bully them in training. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Who gets the credit for the clean sheets with Katic in the team? Just curious.

I'm not one who say's Katic doesnt make mistakes he does but he doesnt look as bad as Goldson or Helmander. Can you honestly say they make a good pairing last night?

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'm not one who say's Katic doesnt make mistakes he does but he doesnt look as bad as Goldson or Helmander.

Katic was just as bad against Livingston as Goldson and Helander tbh and he was pish against celtic.

Dykes swung him about like a wet towel.

Maybe he will come good, could be the case that he’s only composed against teams that actually want to play football rather than sit in, route one long baws and kick fuck out you.

Im prepared to give him a bit more time to bed in and settle rather than the aw shite or aw sugar approach.

30 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Just making the point that it might be fair to have different expectations for an international 3.5M centre-back signed from Serie A to Jordan Jones on a free from Killie mate, given the name came up

You could say the opposite as well, Jones knows the club and the league whereas Helander needs time to adjust to the fast-paced and aggressive Scottish league after coming from Serie A. 

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Where was that whinging when the same thing happened to Edmundson and he was dropped for Katic though?

How many games has Katic done us proud and how many games has Edmundson featured  cant you see the difference at all.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What????  😂😂

Not sure what's confusing you here, it's a straightforward question.

Edmundson was MOTM against Progres and then dropped for Katic and apart from a game against East Fife where even Matt Polster got a start he has barely been seen since.

Where was the whinging when that happened?

Archived