Tynecastle roll call

Escobar

18 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Never seen a scramble like it for tynecastle even when we were only getting half the stand had more chance.

PS I have a ticket, Kelso loyal Sunday’s 

Only time I can remember it as bad was 2nd last game of the 02/03 season. We have got enough together for a mini bus(14) tickets but it’s been a real struggle.

1 hour ago, Billy1984 said:

Only time I can remember it as bad was 2nd last game of the 02/03 season. We have got enough together for a mini bus(14) tickets but it’s been a real struggle.

We’ve managed to get 11 it’s a fucking shambles.  6 got CCCS and 4 as an A+ club, I remember when I first called the secretary to say I had a season ticket and would go every week 10 year ago it was hearts away next day and we were basically giving them away 

Been offered 2 season tickets for this ( in hearts end obviously) from a customer we do work for as he’s away on hol for the October week.... was def going through the week but having second thoughts now, Sunday service trains to sit on my hands for 90 mins...

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

We’ve managed to get 11 it’s a fucking shambles.  6 got CCCS and 4 as an A+ club, I remember when I first called the secretary to say I had a season ticket and would go every week 10 year ago it was hearts away next day and we were basically giving them away 

We’re pretty much the same, landed lucky with cccs this time otherwise it would have been a car I think.

4 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Cause hearts used to sell direct to away  fans and supporters clubs applied to hearts they mostly gave supporters clubs what they asked for. 

9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Cause hearts used to sell direct to away  fans and supporters clubs applied to hearts they mostly gave supporters clubs what they asked for. 

Fuck sake I remember that :lol: driving through to places to get application forms. Falkirk was the same was it not?

6 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

St mirren did  even when we were in the championship with them, only stopped when they came up.

Aye mate I had forgotten that. In fact at one point did they not even refuse to deal with our ticket office and it was only through them tickets were available? 

8 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye mate I had forgotten that. In fact at one point did they not even refuse to deal with our ticket office and it was only through them tickets were available? 

Aye that’s right. Boys from our bus used to take time off work to go and get them for us.

33 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye , got them nae bother tae 

Archived