Main rear B restricted view?

Bristol loyal

Does anyone here sit or has sat in the main stand rear B and know how bad the restricted view is? Managed to get a ticket for the Motherwell game Sunday today but didn’t realise until I’d paid it was restricted view and don’t fancy a 12 hour round drive to not be able to see anything!

13 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Does anyone here sit or has sat in the main stand rear B and know how bad the restricted view is? Managed to get a ticket for the Motherwell game Sunday today but didn’t realise until I’d paid it was restricted view and don’t fancy a 12 hour round drive to not be able to see anything!

Can be really bad mate it will depend on exactly where you are sitting in the section 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have not been that far back mate, can you not still go onto the Rangers website and get a view from different areas in the buying tickets section ? :unsure:

You can mate but it's a generic one and not an actual view from each individual seat sadly 

46 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Got 2 mates with ST there and they are ok IMO.

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You can mate but it's a generic one and not an actual view from each individual seat sadly 

Yes I understand that mate, but thought it might give him some idea of what the overall view might be, but it is as you said in your earlier post it can be fairly bad once you get in your seat. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I understand that mate, but thought it might give him some idea of what the overall view might be, but it is as you said in your earlier post it can be fairly bad once you get in your seat. :thumbup:

I've sat with my mate in MRC and his seats are fine it's up towards the very back the issues start imo 

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've sat with my mate in MRC and his seats are fine it's up towards the very back the issues start imo 

I sit in MRC at the entrance/exit, I know some folk up the back struggle to see the far side of the pitch and the corners .  Mine isn't listed as restricted but there is a pillar that blocks a small portion of one of the corners, no big deal but I defo wouldn't want to be up the back. 

8 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I sit in MRC at the entrance/exit, I know some folk up the back struggle to see the far side of the pitch and the corners .  Mine isn't listed as restricted but there is a pillar that blocks a small portion of one of the corners, no big deal but I defo wouldn't want to be up the back. 

Mate you sit right next to him. :Lol:

6 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

My first season book seat was in MRA mate, you cant see the centre spot for a metal stanchion but apart from that it was ok i suppose

I got papped quite far back in that area for the Dundee UTD semi at Ibrox, hated it. Atmosphere was pish because you couldnt hear rest of the ground (although the atmosphere in that section was alright, you just couldn't take the rest in because you felt enclosed in that section. Couldnt see the upper tiers in rest of ground and the ball when it went in the air either.

It's Motherwell mate. If your seats are really bad then there will no doubt be a couple of seats dotted around the section that you can go sit in. I was in MRC with my boy, it was the padded seats and there was almost a full section with empty seats. I guarantee that you will find a decent view. 👍

Archived