Gerrard press conference

Smile

1 minute ago, Amato said:

I know it's been said countless times but... fucking love Gerrard.  Absolute class act.

Think we're capable of getting the win tomorrow, however a draw would be a respectable result.

I was just about to say the same thing but fuck the draw, i want a win 😂🇬🇧

Borna being doubtful is a concern. Defoe will be a miss Defoe if Buffalo gets tired too. 

Both Stevies are sounding confident going into the game though. 

I think that if we embace the challenge on the night we have every right to expect a win. 

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Borna being doubtful is a concern. Defoe will be a miss Defoe if Buffalo gets tired too. 

I think that if we embace the challenge on the night we have every right to expect a win. 

If Borna doesn't make it then that's a big concern. Our other replacements in that area are not on the same level at all. 

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

7E003C09-B2A3-4F79-891A-82BAB17D2FA1.thumb.jpeg.1ee93d6a3e469a9efcd450a25bcf52e9.jpeg.9ba17fdc70e4cd20868231301e314f39.jpeg

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

If Borna doesn't make it then that's a big concern. Our other replacements in that area are not on the same level at all. 

Neither of them have played much recently either. Borna is obviously a much bigger attacking threat than Jon or Andy.  Fingers crossed the big recovers in time. 

11 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

They are not will be Flanagan over Halliday I'd have thought.

The lady on Bt sport is a bear . You can clearly tell . When she interviewed TLB . it was clear to see . The mutant never even smiled or  acknowledged her by her first name . Something he always does with his favourites in the media . Also seemed very friendly with SG when she was doing one with him .

Archived