Rangers ace Alfredo Morelos breaks silence on Motherwell celebration red card

Smile

ALFREDO MORELOS has insisted he did not mean to offend Motherwell fans with his gesture after he netted against them and was then sent off in his last game.

The Colombian was handed his first red card of the season at Fir Park after collecting a second booking for his celebrations aimed at the home supporters in Rangers' 2-0 win.

NINTCHDBPICT000547937158-2.jpg?w=670

It means he misses the match at Hibs due to a one-game suspension.

Manager Steven Gerrard revealed Morelos apologised to his team mates after the sending off.

But the in-form hitman has revealed he meant no harm with his over-exuberant celebrations.

In an interview in his Colombian homeland, Morelos stated: "We have a different culture back home.

NINTCHDBPICT000547928801-1.jpg?w=670

"I did not do that celebration with the intention of offending the opposition fans.

"I celebrate every goal with joy."

Light Blues gaffer Gerrard had no complaints about El Bufalo’s latest dismissal - his first of the season after being ordered off five times last term.

The Liverpool legend said: “Unfortunately this is his first minor misbehaviour since he turned a massive corner.

“That is probably the only disappointment from the day.

“We’ve got no complaints, he is a human being.

“I must admit he’s doing everything he can to improve in that area. Today is his first setback.

“We will reset him and go again. We’ve got no complaints.”

Morelos was targeted by missiles from the home end as he celebrated his goal, with pictures showing a lighter and a hot drink being lobbed at him.

Meanwhile, the Colombian star has revealed he’s not had any offers to leave Rangers in January.

Fuck sake, the PC culture invades everything, he made a bloody gesture, grow up and get over it. He didn't shag your sister or dog, well he may have done the dog after a few lines I don't know.

When did football become such a greeting arse sport?

30 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Fuck sake, the PC culture invades everything, he made a bloody gesture, grow up and get over it. He didn't shag your sister or dog, well he may have done the dog after a few lines I don't know.

PC is all about equality and diversity. Not a lot wrong with that in principle.

Look up the meanings of those two words and you will understand the way PC is applied to football clubs in Scotland by the media and authorities is a hugely different variable showing no acceptance of equality or diversity,

Basically it's an an uneven non PC playing field, this being  exemplified by   the  extremes in the way Morelos was dealt with for the gesture which he made unknowingly compared to the very similar gestures of Brown and Lennon, which they made knowingly. 

Please get back to me if you are still not sure of  the meanings of equality and diversity in a PC context within the government of Scottish football and from the media in general , as it is patently obvious to me and the biggest majority of Gers fans who understand that there is an unequal and uneven playing field within the Scottish football associations, as well as with many  Scottish politicians and the media

18 minutes ago, tannerall said:

PC is all about equality and diversity. Not a lot wrong with that in principle.

Look up the meanings of those two words and you will understand the way PC is applied to football clubs in Scotland by the media and authorities is a hugely different variable showing no acceptance of equality or diversity,

Basically it's an an uneven non PC playing field, this being  exemplified by   the  extremes in the way Morelos was dealt with for the gesture which he made unknowingly compared to the very similar gestures of Brown and Lennon, which they made knowingly. 

Please get back to me if you are still not sure of  the meanings of equality and diversity in a PC context within the government of Scottish football and from the media in general , as it is patently obvious to me and the biggest majority of Gers fans who understand that there is an unequal and uneven playing field within the Scottish football associations, as well as with many  Scottish politicians and the media

PC is not bias, they are different.

Anyway, it used to be a mans game, when did it turn transgender with every cunt wetting their pants over anything?

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So it took 5 days for a story to appear that it wasn’t a Get It Up You gesture. 
I smell shite from the MSM. 

Don't worry, the compliance officer will make sure Alfie is banned for the scum game as well for showing no remorse.

34 minutes ago, Malvern said:

PC is not bias, they are different.

Anyway, it used to be a mans game, when did it turn transgender with every cunt wetting their pants over anything?

Never said it was. 

I said PC is about equality and diversity. 

Alfie is being disrespected on both. 

5 hours ago, Malvern said:

:tu:

Fucking YEEEEES! mate ...... if you don't like the rough and tumble .... fuck right off and join a poetry club where your sensitivities will be more catered for.... :p:

:UK:

6 hours ago, Malvern said:

I guess when they discovered there was another opportunity to fuck off a great Gers talent.

Archived