Sportscene Thread

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crocker was gutted when Katic scored, that's the thing wae these bitter twisted arseholes they can't hide their true feelings, so obvious, the prick even came away with " the champions will still be top of the league going into the new year no matter what happens" , fuckin clown showing his true colours.

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

"BBC senior researcher"

I looked this guy up. Hes from Scotland and is an SNP man which will explain his Rangers hatred. Apparently he's a ",freelance" journalist for The Scotsman,The National BBC Scotland amongst others. He is a clown.

4 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I looked this guy up. Hes from Scotland and is an SNP man which will explain his Rangers hatred. Apparently he's a ",freelance" journalist for The Scotsman,The National BBC Scotland amongst others. He is a clown.

Good research mate 

A mad bitter bheast loving one no doubt 

7 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

his name says it all. I bet hes a hit with the gay community.

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A decade can be any ten years. It’s pretty new to consider twenties, thirties etc as a ‘decade’, but still Barasa going around asserting he is right is not correct either. If you are counting decades like centuries he is right but commonly now people group similar numbers together in decades.

Fucking St Dionysus the Humble is to blame for this shit. If only he had waited a few years until zero was invented to make up his dating system.

I just got carried away celebrating our win of the decade v the bheasts while swilling shots of Soplica Pigwowa. :UK:

3 hours ago, Trooblue said:

Made the mistake of watching that BBC Scotland 'highlights' package on-line. When I was watching the game yesterday I thought we played them off the park. Turns out we were lucky to escape a thrashing though. The wonders of selective editing ...

Yes also watched it. Assuming the one on the main BBC Football page is the same, there is no mention that their ‘goal’ was hand balled in to the net. The astonishing  obvious hatred towards our club continues from that rabid organisation. Robertson said a few months ago that talks were ongoing with the BBC and I think he may have said it had been raised above BBC Scotland. Well not sure how these talks are progressing but FA difference so far. 

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Yet another prick with a computer that thinks there should be an auto affinity with the mhanks because they sing the same song.  More we highlight the irony of these cunts not liking us the better.  Also, love it when we upset them so much, hate us more than they love or support anything else, everyone is obsessed with the Rangers 😜

Archived