Sportscene Thread

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theweebluenose said:

Not Sportscene but just read that Mark Wilson on Clyde claimed that Barasic wouldn't get in the celtic side and he would pick Taylor ahead of him :lol:

Surely fucking not, Alec Rae will surely call this pish out on SSB. 

I'm absolutely incredulous at the fact they cut straight to Morelos' second yellow card and glossed over the first one, without showing any footage whatsoever, as something along the lines of it being a "silly" booking. What. The. Actual. Fuck. It wasn't even a free kick!

Edit: we know the truth, yet the casual observer who didn't watch the game will just assume Morelos brought it on himself again. Utter joke from the BBC and Steven Thompson who should be calling their biased bullshit out

Completely ignored Christie and Bolognoli should have both had two yellows, tried their best to defend the fenian bastard Clancy for the handball, defended him for Julien and Morelos on the edge of the area, didn’t show Alfie’s first bs yellow, no mention of Alfredo having his shirt pulled in the area first half, defended Clancy again for not giving Aribo having his shirt pulled from the corner before the goal, fucking unbelievable if you just watched sportscene you would think the ref actually had a decent game! 

Only commentator, pundit whatever they are to tell the truth about the bheasts goal is Kris Boyd, clancy right on top of it and saw his arm from the elbow was away from his body, no goal according to the rules, clancy cheated, meanwhile andy walker and michael stewart arm was down against body? Conclusion: walker, stewart=LIARS. Clancy=CHEAT. Not fit for purpose any of them.

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We beat 12 men it’s as simple as that. 

If the ref gives

A penalty that would never be in any other country. 

A red card that never was. 

A handball goal. 

And lets Bolingoli and Christie stay on the park. 

That’s what’s your playing against 

Spot on! Wanted to like this but run out of likes for the day 😆

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Just watched it there .

Anyone aware how good our first goal was ? The highlights only show the last wee bit , but it was worked perfectly out from the back . First time Ive noticed how good it really was.  

Someone sensible, Morelos sending off, if he put as much effort into scoring as diving?

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Just watched the highlights there. Jumping up and down like a nutter again. Fucking hell we needed this 

feel like greetin every time I see gerrard celebrating. we finally have a manager that gets it.

i've passed the gerrard video on to quite a few people now on my phone and, i keep getting stuck watching it again after sending it on to each person :lol:

13 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Thought they pretty much agreed on most things, Rangers were far better, and also say about Morelos cut throat gesture  was just saying it's finished anyway.

Sportscene cunts being fly here I think...if they thought it was a meaningless gesture why show it at all? They’re making sure any potential negativity around Alfie is highlighted.

The amount of times the commentator Liam McLeod referred to them as “the champions” was bitter brown-nosing as well. But I’m sure he’ll give that a bye next season. 👍

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

feel like greetin every time I see gerrard celebrating. we finally have a manager that gets it.

i've passed the gerrard video on to quite a few people now on my phone and, i keep getting stuck watching it again after sending it on to each person :lol:

You deserve that mate enjoy it 👍

10 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

If you watch just the (heavily edited) highlights, you would think we got absolutely battered from them & sneaked a 2-1! 

I guess they see the fact that both the scum and us have a huge support and both support will want to watch their team attacking

I wouldn't have that opinion if that wank Stewart and also Thompson hadn't been going on about how dominant we were and how celtic were shit and we deserved the win.

They have, so fair play

Archived