***The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread***

ElBufalo20

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alfredo is definitely going get booked on Saturday, so that means for the next 3 games after we won’t have a striker unless we sign one in the next 48 hours 

it has to happen. If we don’t then the board have no aspirations of a title win and I wouldn’t be surprised if SG properly take the hump with them

2-0 or 5-0, just now it’s not about the goals, it’s getting 3 points on the board, could we not bring in one of the young ones who are in and around the 1st team, give them game time.....of we’re looking good at the back, not being put under pressure, surely a kid making there debut enthusiasm, would be chasing lost causes, putting pressure on, trying to nick a goal to put a marker down for themselves?

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Alfredo is definitely going get booked on Saturday, so that means for the next 3 games after we won’t have a striker unless we sign one in the next 48 hours 

it has to happen. If we don’t then the board have no aspirations of a title win and I wouldn’t be surprised if SG properly take the hump with them

How the hell can he suspended for three games after just another yellow? I'm calling bull

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Is it 3 games? Fucking hell. 

Archived