*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Ffs  mate I will have to start proof reading my posts better. :thumbsup:

I have just been getting over everyone saying that Traynor being 66 is an old man (I am also that age) and keep thinking I do not feel old ffs. :lol:  

Naw you’re an auld bastard mate. 😂😂

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Just go with mate I’m 50 in 2 months it catches up to us all. 

I really think it is how you feel and also act, I can still be like a 50 year old at times :pipe:  and walking back to the car after a game find myself passing 20/30+ year old's sauntering along at a snails pace.

Anyway hope the game goes ahead tomorrow and we get 3 points and I will enjoy Edinburgh with Mrs Bru for a couple of days, then back at Ibrox on Thursday night for the Braga game. :thumbup: 

The only way I can see this going ahead, is if there's been some kind of problem with the drainage system which is being fixed.

Otherwise there's no way to dry out a watterlogged pitch whilst water is still falling. Even if it is a much reduced rainfall

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I really think it is how you feel and also act, I can still be like a 50 year old at times :pipe:  and walking back to the car after a game find myself passing 20/30+ year old's sauntering along at a snails pace.

I’m 63 and my mates wife says I dress like a teenager 🤪 agree that the youth of today are, in the main, slovenly lazy overweight fuckers. Which is why Craig Whyte hasn’t had his jaw ripped.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Anyway hope the game goes ahead tomorrow and we get 3 points and I will enjoy Edinburgh with Mrs Bru for a couple of days, then back at Ibrox on Thursday night for the Braga game. :thumbup: 

Mate I’m still 21. 

Authorities just playing with us again, to set us up for more disappointment tomorrow.

Still pissing down, but supposedly easing up a bit tomorrow, but still rain. I would bet on it being called off again.

Meanwhile, no matter the conditions in sheepland, the game will go ahead as the sheep again capitulate to another spectacular 5-0 victory for the scum . Such is the narrative.

Call me cynical.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate I’m still 21. 

As you should be CB, I meet a guy who sells double glazing at our B & Q quite often and got speaking to him last year and after while he said he was 85 but still liked being out working and to be honest he looked nowhere near that age.

It is a lot to do with having reasonable health (obviously) but also not thinking you have two act old just because of a number.

Enjoy your birthday when it comes, my 50th just seems like a few years ago.  🎂

Archived