Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

I've just been talking to my son and I told him if it wasn't for the fact I go to the games with him, home ( season ticket ) and away ( when can get tickets ) I would be finished with the club, that's how strongly I feel about this shambles called MyGers - it's a total disgrace. 

I fully understand your frustration and anger but I could never give up on Rangers.  

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Also (I don't know if anyone has communicated this already) will they still be doing collection in hotels overseas? because, if not, you'll get guys on high points applying and giving the tickets away (to maintain their high points) and you'll have tickets in the wrong hands - which is something a lot of people were complaining about last season when missing out on points for certain games.

This (I'm led to believe) was part of the reason the Travel Club was merged into this stupid scheme.

If they are still going to be doing collection over there, then obviously all that about is a moot point then.

But I know for a fact Rangers don't like doing the collection overseas because of a lot of problems and logistics to it. 

You’d expect it to go back to it, looked a shambles last season with people selling their tickets on.

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Also (I don't know if anyone has communicated this already) will they still be doing collection in hotels overseas? because, if not, you'll get guys on high points applying and giving the tickets away (to maintain their high points) and you'll have tickets in the wrong hands - which is something a lot of people were complaining about last season when missing out on points for certain games.

This (I'm led to believe) was part of the reason the Travel Club was merged into this stupid scheme.

If they are still going to be doing collection over there, then obviously all that about is a moot point then.

But I know for a fact Rangers don't like doing the collection overseas because of a lot of problems and logistics to it. 

After a couple of seasons it won’t be a problem, because I’d guess traveling with the official partners will add a shit load of points to MyGers  totals, so independent travelers  will eventually  struggle to even get the chance of a ticket, therefore tickets will be handed out on the planes.

1 minute ago, BlueBeard said:

After a couple of seasons it won’t be a problem, because I’d guess traveling with the official partners will add a shit load of points to MyGers  totals, so independent travelers  will eventually  struggle to even get the chance of a ticket, therefore tickets will be handed out on the planes.

aye that's a good shout. I wonder how many extra MyGers points you'll get for paying through the nose to travel with the club via their official partner. Shudder to think.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

I fully understand your frustration and anger but I could never give up on Rangers.  

I understand your sentiments but I never thought I'd see the day Rangers would treat their support the way they're doing now.

6 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Also, is it true that next season 2021/2022 - the Bar72 books are increasing again to £2400'ish? 

If it's true do you know what will happen to the fans who are there just now but can't afford to pay the extra money 

9 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Also, is it true that next season 2021/2022 - the Bar72 books are increasing again to £2400'ish? 

More away away tickets out the punters pot 

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’re increasing because it’ll be actual hospitality a think

Aye I read that part too, or a form of hospitality. Think it's pish on the Bears who have stumped up for their seats and been happy supporting the club up there from it's inception in 2007/2008. 

4 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

If it's true do you know what will happen to the fans who are there just now but can't afford to pay the extra money 

Shafted, as usual.

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

More away away tickets out the punters pot 

Yeah - if they do it the way the others in corporate/hospitality do it then there won't be any away tickets let for anyone ... if the thousand or so "hospitality" season book holders in Bar72 take up their option of away tickets. Again, if they operate it the same way as other hospitality, corporate, sponsors etc. 

17 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye I read that part too, or a form of hospitality. Think it's pish on the Bears who have stumped up for their seats and been happy supporting the club up there from it's inception in 2007/2008. 

Shafted, as usual.

Yeah - if they do it the way the others in corporate/hospitality do it then there won't be any away tickets let for anyone ... if the thousand or so "hospitality" season book holders in Bar72 take up their option of away tickets. Again, if they operate it the same way as other hospitality, corporate, sponsors etc. 

Interesting to see how it pans out , I don’t go in a RSC bus , had only missed east fife and celtic when the season finished , was on 3 thru CCCS hunted various spares been in a few home ends , hopefully the scheme is better than that , it consumes yer life trying to get to the games yet others are handed them , that’s why there shouldn’t be a fee in my opinion , unless all that’s going to stop but (Tin hat on here) if there’s 30 ub behind the goal the first away game that’s the baw burst straight away 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Interesting to see how it pans out , I don’t go in a RSC bus , had only missed east fife and celtic when the season finished , was on 3 thru CCCS hunted various spares been in a few home ends , hopefully the scheme is better than that , it consumes yer life trying to get to the games yet others are handed them , that’s why there shouldn’t be a charge in my opinion , unless all that’s going to stop but (Tin hat on here) if there’s 30 ub behind the goal the first away game that’s the baw burst straight away 

Even though I've decided to not do any games in Scotland next season, I'm not going to be a hypocrite and complain too much because I've had a lot of these tickets given to me myself in the past. 

I've got to all the 800 allocations at celtic Park between that and a member of staff tickets. 

I've got 2 guys in Bar72 who sign upto aways and give me their allocations, who have told me about an hour ago they are considering keeping on their tickets up there even when it rises to £2400 so if they get first refusal on a ticket for every game (if it works the same way as other hospitality etc)  I'll then have 2 to every game minimum to do what I like with (I'll give them to my bus if they're struggling, which they probably will be as I can't see them being able to maintain their A+ status in light of having to come up with almost £600 extra pounds a year to satisfy these cunts in charge of the scheme)

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Even though I've decided to not do any games in Scotland next season, I'm not going to be a hypocrite and complain too much because I've had a lot of these tickets given to me myself in the past. 

I've got to all the 800 allocations at celtic Park between that and a member of staff tickets. 

I've got 2 guys in Bar72 who sign upto aways and give me their allocations, who have told me about an hour ago they are considering keeping on their tickets up there even when it rises to £2400 so if they get first refusal on a ticket for every game (if it works the same way as other hospitality etc)  I'll then have 2 to every game minimum to do what I like with (I'll give them to my bus if they're struggling, which they probably will be as I can't see them being able to maintain their A+ status in light of having to come up with almost £600 extra pounds a year to satisfy these cunts in charge of the scheme)

That’s why I don’t think it should be £40 mate, to be in the running for Livi for punters the official schemes their only chance of a ticket 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

That’s why I don’t think it should be £40 mate to be in the running for Livi 

Agreed. There's so much wrong with it all on a lot of levels. 

I hope it goes tits up in their faces and this time next year this commercial director and Stewart Robertsons are working together at McVities biscuits or something instead

Just now, British_Empire said:

I hope it goes tits up in their faces and this time next year this commercial director and Stewart Robertsons are working together at McVities biscuits or something instead

👍🏻😂

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

That's a cracker, going to digest the rest of your posts before I log out - the lists endless 😂

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

6000 plus have signed up in 4 days

Has anyone received a welcome email yet? I know there was a 24 hour delay. All i got was payment confirmation. 

How does Rangers spares twitter page know that ? 

14 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Has anyone received a welcome email yet? I know there was a 24 hour delay. All i got was payment confirmation. 

I got mine about an hour ago.

36 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

that doesn't surprise me good on them if they're the heart for it 

3 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Worth every penny imo 😂😂🙈

242E47EB-57E0-4A62-95F5-EE0C8B56591F.png

What does it say under each heading in small print? The email doesn't make it any clearer either.

So all £50 MyGers are classed as Global?

No value at all going by the list - however the heart strings get pulled to put money into the club.

7 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

What does it say under each heading in small print? The email doesn't make it any clearer either.

So all £50 MyGers are classed as Global?

No value at all going by the list - however the heart strings get pulled to put money into the club.

The small print next to Rangers TV says 20 day free trial and 10% off annual subscription and at the bottom on Birthday Greeting says "digital card"

I must have ate my carrots as a wean

It's just a big comprehensive list of shite, basically. 

Archived