Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Unfortunately due to coronavirus there is nobody to send or print your vouchers at this time so it may not be possible to redeem them

It's the thought that counts.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People using seat sub being able to win competitions etc and people who attend every game don’t, now getting the same points as them as well beyond stupid

Handing your ticket back for the club to resell several times per season makes you a very plump golden goose in the eyes of the money men.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People using seat sub being able to win competitions etc and people who attend every game don’t, now getting the same points as them as well beyond stupid

This is stupid and hasn't been thought through.

The Rangers TV thing is being took wrong I believe. You only get 40 points if you have the unlimited package which let's face it is aimed at those overseas. For something that costs near enough half the price of a season ticket it is fair enough that those paying for it have a chance of booking a home ticket when visiting. You won't be getting an European away ticket with that and would be lucky to get any other away ticket. 

Of course it is open to abuse by season ticket holders attending every match who want to pay an extra couple of hundred quid to get a few extra points but how many will go that far?

Whether or not it will be better than the current system remains to be seen I've got a headache from reading it all tbh. It is vague on certain future benefits from the club partners and what current benefits will be given.

Of course it is designed to make the club money. There is no escaping that.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Somehow I think you have bigger problems as it seems you have entered 1998.

Think you forget some shysters stole our club crest for a pound and tried to punt rubber ducks from our club shop.   

Wan thing I’ve noticed aw the “it’s bringing us into the 21st century man” brigade huvny half piped doon after finding out its £40 to join and £60 a year for a tv channel to get a Livi ticket 😂

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Money money money mate , actually making out this scheme is all for us and their doing us a favour , I think it will weed out loads of people sending and never going  but it’s first and foremost a money maker 

Disgraceful that the club are asking for season ticket money  never mind rolling out this complete an utter disgraceful money making scheme same day.

What perks are there for us? Free pies? Merchandise?  Nope fuck All. Basically trying to force cunts into signing up for Rangers tv etc to give them a chance of away tickets.

Before any cunt goes oh the club need money I have put money into the club all my life.

We dont even know if there is going to be any football so how can we justify paying for something we might not get?

Why not say pay a quarter of the season ticket to guarantee your seat and when football resumes we take the rest and that will get the club some income.

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Question see when tickets go on sale for a game will it open to all gold members at the one time or will it be gold members on such and such points? Then a drop off in points? 

Also what happens if your working and you cant get online to buy does that mean you miss out? Lol the whole things is shite.

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Wan thing I’ve noticed aw the “it’s bringing us into the 21st century man” brigade huvny half piped doon after finding out its £40 to join and £60 a year for a tv channel to get a Livi ticket 😂

Who are these brigadiers you speak of?

4 hours ago, British_Empire said:

If you can get almost twice as many points for buying Rangers TV than you can if you've been to every Rangers European game the past 2 seasons, how can it be a loyalty scheme that rewards loyalty? all you are doing is basically buying your points, the same thing the Travel Club got much maligned for when people would buy tickets, give them away and claim the points.

Both shouldn’t be in it 

23 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Question see when tickets go on sale for a game will it open to all gold members at the one time or will it be gold members on such and such points? Then a drop off in points? 

Doesn’t say mate but I’d go with points then work doon 

18 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Also what happens if your working and you cant get online to buy does that mean you miss out? Lol the whole things is shite.

I meant like for talking sake those on a 180+ points have 24 hours to buy then in 24 hours those on 170+ points and so on numbers are just random BTW. Open it to all gold then the points are meaningless. 

18 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

If your part of friends and family they can get your ticket for you it said but earlier it in the FAQ it said friends and family on different points basically puts an end to your group , if you do get a ticket and so does a member of your family friendly group they’ll try seat you together , it’s carryon for a workforce that canny even answer a phone 

Archived