Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'm led to believe that you will likely be in a higher category than you think, rather than lower.

Once it starts , members can’t  move position or into a new category even although gaining points every week until the 12 week calculation is ridiculous mate, you could be missing out on tickets your entitled to , I thought any introduction of a scheme meant we’d be moving position every time we gained not 3 times a season , my take could be wrong but having read the FAQ that’s how I’m reading this will work 

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if u want two tickets and your both in the  same house hold for some games of the harder games, This could mean both signing up to Rangers tv That’s crazy

Reckon I will be gold cat with 10000 others, the fact tickets are not going on sale on a points basis is stupid and the website page will be a shambles to get into. Feel it could be a good thing but we have made a cunt of it as usual. 

15 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Reckon I will be gold cat with 10000 others, the fact tickets are not going on sale on a points basis is stupid and the website page will be a shambles to get into. Feel it could be a good thing but we have made a cunt of it as usual. 

Last time I spoke to you on Friday I was actually surprised with it , more I’ve read over the weekend and thought about it , nah it’s a money making farce , especially the fact we are only moving positions 3 times a season 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Last time I spoke to you on Friday I was actually surprised with it , more I’ve read over the weekend and thought about it , nah it’s a money making farce , especially the fact we are only moving positions 3 times a season 

I take it the points cut off for gold, silver and Bronze goes up after the 12 weeks or is it going to be peak Rangers and let everyone go to gold :lol:

Probably be very hard to get to gold if you don't start off in it. I wonder what the highest points will be in gold compared to highest silver. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I take it the points cut off for gold, silver and Bronze goes up after the 12 weeks or is it going to be peak Rangers and let everyone go to gold :lol:

Probably be very hard to get to gold if you don't start off in it. I wonder what the highest points will be in gold compared to highest silver. 

The way I see it , you could start off behind somebody , few weeks into the season overtake them but they’ll be in front of you for away games until 12 weeks in , hows that a loyalty scheme 😂, you’re in the hoose 15 points ahead of a boy at Easter road 😂, the supporters meetings leading up to this has been a complete waste of time , no bears piped up with that shite 😂

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The way I see it , you could start off behind somebody , few weeks into the season overtake them but they’ll be in front of you for away games until 12 weeks in , hows that a loyalty scheme 😂, you’re in the hoose 15 points ahead of a boy at Easter road 😂, the supporters meetings leading up to this has been a complete waste of time , no bears piped up with that shite 😂

Website is going to be some riot the first tickets on sale, will never cope with demand. 

Every time I have tried to watch a game on RangersTV its been a shambles as well. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Website is going to be some riot the first tickets on sale, will never cope with demand. 

Every time I have tried to watch a game on RangersTV its been a shambles as well. 

Aye , just Rangers for ye mate , love the team , the rest of the place is a fucking shambles full of imposters , no interest in the club or us 

Am I right in saying, you cannot purchase this scheme if you are paying in 4 or 10 instalments until you have paid for the full amount?.......I find it confusing on website when tried to purchase......I am only interested is semis and finals and Euro away, NO Scottish Club will get a penny from me again!

1 minute ago, The Mongoose said:

Am I right in saying, you cannot purchase this scheme if you are paying in 4 or 10 instalments until you have paid for the full amount?.......I find it confusing on website when tried to purchase......I am only interested is semis and finals and Euro away, NO Scottish Club will get a penny from me again!

Hope no am on the auto renewal for 4 months. Not even looked into yet myself will do it over the next couple of weeks. 

12 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Hope no am on the auto renewal for 4 months. Not even looked into yet myself will do it over the next couple of weeks. 

So am I........tried to get in to pay my £40 but said can't be done until season ticket has been paid for. So Why would anyone on the 10 month scheme take this out as they could not get an away ticket until February!.....that cannot be right!

also it says this

Sign up to home games on the Continuous Credit Card Schemes (CCCS) below and enjoy the following benefits:

Avoid the inconvenience of purchasing on a match to match basis

Avoid the hassle of ticket queues

No booking fees for home games

No need to worry about missing important sales dates

Season Tickets purchased in Main Front MLF section will be automatically enrolled free of charge into the schemes for all first team home games and your smartcard will be automatically activated unless you are notified otherwise.

Enrolment in the 'All Non Season Ticket Home Matches' scheme entitles you to Priority Access in Semi-Final and Final Ticket Sales.

Does that mean those seats get Home Friendly and Cup Games free?.....surely not?

or does it mean get enrolled in the scheme for free , and you will get all home games in Cups plus priority for semis and finals?.....confusing as feck!

3 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

So am I........tried to get in to pay my £40 but said can't be done until season ticket has been paid for. So Why would anyone on the 10 month scheme take this out as they could not get an away ticket until February!.....that cannot be right!

also it says this

Sign up to home games on the Continuous Credit Card Schemes (CCCS) below and enjoy the following benefits:

Avoid the inconvenience of purchasing on a match to match basis

Avoid the hassle of ticket queues

No booking fees for home games

No need to worry about missing important sales dates

Season Tickets purchased in Main Front MLF section will be automatically enrolled free of charge into the schemes for all first team home games and your smartcard will be automatically activated unless you are notified otherwise.

Does that mean those seats get Home Friendly and Cup Games free?.....surely not? or does it mean get enrolled in the scheme for all home games?

Not sure where exactly MLF is but maybe some kind of hospitality seats like Bar72 get every game at Ibrox as well unless it's changed this year. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Not sure where exactly MLF is but maybe some kind of hospitality seats like Bar72 get every game at Ibrox as well unless it's changed this year. 

I am in that section, it is next to directors box but not hospitality £729 per season for seat

6 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

I am in that section, it is next to directors box but not hospitality £729 per season for seat

MLF have always had all home games included in their season ticket price I'm sure

8 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

Aye must have in included am 492 for CF3 £792 is steep not to have it I know it's probably the best seat about. 

No sure if this has been spoke about on here but to be on the waiting list you have to pay £50 that is embarrassing from the club. 

How much is a membership for teams down south? 

I went to Man City V Shakhtar but just made a log in and bought tickets and still get emails off them fuck knows if am a member or not but got charged nothing for it. 

14 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

No sure if this has been spoke about on here but to be on the waiting list you have to pay £50 that is embarrassing from the club. 

I went to Man City V Shakhtar but just made a log in and bought tickets and still get emails off them fuck knows if am a member or not but got charged nothing for it. 

Think Man City is £35 if I remember right mate was looking at tickets for the Real Madrid game. They work on a system as well where ST holders get first pick, then second pick, then membership scheme and then public sale. A lot of their Champions league games weren’t near sell outs and ended up on public sale.

3 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Think Man City is £35 if I remember right mate was looking at tickets for the Real Madrid game. They work on a system as well where ST holders get first pick, then second pick, then membership scheme and then public sale. A lot of their Champions league games weren’t near sell outs and ended up on public sale.

Aye the place was empty when a was at it. 

36 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I’ve just paid the £50 to stay on the waiting list.. it’s a bit naughty of them but supply & demand lets them do it!

1 hour ago, The Mongoose said:

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

MLF have always had all home games included in their season ticket price I'm sure

Is that true? That just reads you just get enrolled in the schemes?

£724 in Govan Rear and we get fuck all extra.

7 hours ago, Gary185 said:

So if u want two tickets and your both in the  same house hold for some games of the harder games, This could mean both signing up to Rangers tv That’s crazy

Aye you will both will need to subscribe to get 25 points each I’d think , everybody is an individual in this scheme , another farce, the bears on the monthly subscription just now at £6 a month will need to cancel and resubscribe to the annual subscription and pay £60 upfront to get 25 points  , then once all that’s complete you won’t get your points for 12 weeks , but there’s no reason to complain coz after having a look down the SLO twitter forking out all this money to get in the running for a Livi tickets is all out the good of the clubs heart and all for the for us  , they’re actually doing us a favour 

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is that true? That just reads you just get enrolled in the schemes?

£724 in Govan Rear and we get fuck all extra.

They defo get all first team home games included in the price, the same as Bar 72, unless its changed in the last year or so. Never realised it was that price though, thought it was more.

Archived