Adam Tomkins MSP

Blue Nosed Babe

21 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Made a motion in parliament praising the club's Everyone Everywhere initiative.

Makes a change to get nice things said.

Surprised he managed to get time for that tbh, all they ever seem to do in that Holyrood is have relentless debates about referendums and independence, an extortionate fuckin joke of a place. 

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

Surprised he managed to get time for that tbh, all they ever seem to do in that Holyrood is have relentless debates about referendums and independence, an extortionate fuckin joke of a place. 

Place probably empty ,most member probably enjoying a jolly to Copenhagen today 

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Anytime, anyplace, anywhere.

Also called the Martini Initiative 

PS - was Tomkins not the guy leading the fight at Holyrood to get the paedos outed? Seems to have been got at, gone very quiet.

After reading your post mate, had a wee look, a few stories showing up from last year, aye, that certainly disappeared didn't it?

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Apparently something about that on Ch4 news tomorrow (according to my pals on FF)

It will be interesting to see if Thomson really goes for them or does he try and bring us into the story as well S ?? I will not be holding my breath but you never know. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I must admit this Everyone, Anyone is a bit shite, but it probably had to be done because of this snowflake world we live in.

I am also sure Adam is a Bear. 

We mentioned lack of pro active PR on here a number of times lately so regardless of what the initiative may be it’s good to hear something positive. I believe your correct about Adam, be nice to see more high profile figures raising their heads above the parapet also...

It will be interesting to see if Thomson really goes for them or does he try and bring us into the story as well S ?? I will not be holding my breath but you never know. 

He absolutely should bring us into it, same with Hibs, Motherwell and Hearts. Nobody should get a free pass if they've allowed a fucking wean rapist into their club, regardless of whether it was an accident or not. 

Problem for them though is that their child abuse problems spreads far, wide and theres nothing accidental about it.

If he reports the truth about those cunts then fair play to him imo. 

It’s unbelievable that a story on that scale and magnitude has been suppressed as much as it has been. Yes, you’ll have reporter’s  with allegiance however this would be something to literally propel their careers to another level. I can only assume that there are legal implications involved atm which is preventing something which would read like a best selling novel of corruption and collusion tied to abuse...

It’ll be interesting to see if he is serious on this piece or going through the motions...

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He absolutely should bring us into it, same with Hibs, Motherwell and Hearts. Nobody should get a free pass if they've allowed a fucking wean rapist into their club, regardless of whether it was an accident or not. 

Problem for them though is that their child abuse problems spreads far, wide and theres nothing accidental about it.

If he reports the truth about those cunts then fair play to him imo. 

As long as it is explained properly I do not disagree with what you say, and also the number of cases involving each club.

I just imagine it will be a whitewash piece done to 'help them' rather than 'expose them' and say others (us) were also caught up in it in a small way. I hope I am wrong.

10 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

It’s unbelievable that a story on that scale and magnitude has been suppressed as much as it has been. Yes, you’ll have reporter’s  with allegiance however this would be something to literally propel their careers to another level. I can only assume that there are legal implications involved atm which is preventing something which would read like a best selling novel of corruption and collusion tied to abuse...

It’ll be interesting to see if he is serious on this piece or going through the motions...

Yes it will be indeed.  

Archived