El Bufalo

RockwellGers

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wee guy is struggling with his form which was bound to happen given the standard he was operating  at up to now. He will come good and explode back in  to form soon enough. I think the yellows are just part of his game so put up with  it.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Doesn’t matter what anyone else was doing. He knew he was on a tightrope. End of, his own doing and it costs us his services in probably biggest game in years.

Biggest game in years is the next league game and the one after and the one after. 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Doesn’t matter what anyone else was doing. He knew he was on a tightrope. End of, his own doing and it costs us his services in probably biggest game in years.

No chance so he sees every cunt shouting at the ref showing disgust at the ref and he says, "know what I am Alfie I will get booked for doing the same thing"

Nah, think you are wrong mate

He's not getting the break of the ball at the minute, but that run where he knocked it round one cunt and ran after it around the halfway line, then knocked it around another cunt into space down into the corner, then battled like fuck to try and beat a third cunt to it at the bye line epitomized everything I love about him.

@bigsasasfloopyhair should hang his head in shame

The guy never hid tonight which was bloody brilliant to see. Ran his fucking cunt in. 

That ref is SPL standard and obviously watches Clancy/Beaton et al, and ref's Alfredo differently to the rest of the players. Booking him for a complaining about a soft foul being given against him in an important game like that is fucking disgraceful from the ref. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

No chance so he sees every cunt shouting at the ref showing disgust at the ref and he says, "know what I am Alfie I will get booked for doing the same thing"

Nah, think you are wrong mate

I’m not. Your making excuses. He’s gone into the game knowing a booking rules him out. 

See if he was booked for a foul whilst pressing, or stopping a break away then fair enough but for shouting at the ref which he can control is stupidity, his fault and inexcusable.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's not getting the break of the ball at the minute, but that run where he knocked it round one cunt and ran after it around the halfway line, then knocked it around another cunt into space down into the corner, then battled like fuck to try and beat a third cunt to it at the bye line epitomized everything I love about him.

@bigsasasfloopyhair should hang his head in shame

Fuck off 

Archived