El Bufalo

RockwellGers

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His work rate was tireless again, but he is an instinct finisher, his chances tonight came with too much time to think.  He needs to stop the whining, just get up and on with it, it's cost him yet again. 

Big Flo will have to pull something out the bag next week though. 

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He’s a fucking stupid cunt who once again has left his team mates in the trenches.

Our biggest game in years and he will be in the stand.

Idiot. 

He has run our forward line for  year and a half on his own, I think he's worn out a bit, and not getting the breaks, he will come good. 

Stupid cunt is not  term any decent Gers fan should be using with regard to Morelos. 

Don’t think it’s fair to blame him for the yellow tonight, you see reactions from players like that every game and 99 times out of 100 it doesn’t result in a booking, think his reputation probably went against him to be honest so a job well done for the Scottish media.

He is very low on confidence that’s quite clear, does seem to me when he goes on a dry spell it really gets to him, remember his first season when people wanted him sold for less than £1m? I think it’s similar to the big deal some are making about him not scoring against celtic, it puts a lot of pressure on him and he struggles with it, you can see in those games much like the last few weeks he’s lost all composure and just hits it wildly desperate to score.

The lad was fucked tonight. Ran himself into the ground and put in some shift.

If the goalie doesn't pull of a world class save he scores and we are on here shouting £50 million.

He played the line tonight in a way only a the top strikers can play it. Unkucky with his ball to kent too. 

For the chances he missed, he got into those positions himself too which is why he is different class to many strikers.

It’s like everyone expects him not to get booked.  I for 1 was really frustrated in that idiot ref so I can only imagine Morelos frustration must be 100 times more.    We know he is likely to get booked in every game- he’s a hustle bustle type player which unfortunately he him walking tightrope every week.

he had a good shift and hopefully he gets his shooting boots back on ASAP. Although I’m sure Kamberi will do a job next week.

Just now, tannerall said:

Idiot. 

He has run our forward line for  year and a half on his own, I think he's worn out a bit, and not getting the breaks, he will come good. 

Stupid cunt is not  term any decent Gers fan should be using with regard to Morelos. 

I’m not talking about his work rate. That isn’t in question.

Its his immaturity, petulance, dissent, play acting etc that is racking up needless yellow abs red cards and once again leaves us unable to play him in a vital match.

Archived