El Bufalo

RockwellGers

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Think he would benefit from having Kamberi alongside him who can take some of the burden of having to drop back as well as endlessly run the channels.

I'd like to see a front 3 of morelos, kamberi and hagi. 

Push morelos and kamberi up front and let hagi play just behind in the no 10. 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'd like to see a front 3 of morelos, kamberi and hagi. 

Push morelos and kamberi up front and let hagi play just behind in the no 10. 

Would be good but against better teams you’d need Kamberi to drop back into midfield when we lost possession.

30 minutes ago, five stars said:

What a player but he needs to get smarter. Too many unnecessary bookings, he useless sitting in the stand.

Needs to stop going down so easily to.

I love Alfredo but he is his own worst enemy at times, he knows ALL referees want to book him so ffs say nothing to them.

I think he is a bit hard done by for his what seems like dives at times but not sure many players would have it high lighted like it is with him. In the second half I thought he was fouled near the touch line but my big mate next to me said he thought he went down far too easy.

We will miss him next week and that is the most annoying part for me.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The lad was fucked tonight. Ran himself into the ground and put in some shift.

If the goalie doesn't pull of a world class save he scores and we are on here shouting £50 million.

He played the line tonight in a way only a the top strikers can play it. Unkucky with his ball to kent too. 

For the chances he missed, he got into those positions himself too which is why he is different class to many strikers.

I agree

He never stopped for the full 90 mins.

Keeps getting into good positions and mainly hits the target.

His booking was a poor decision.

50 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Completely fucking baffled by this.

Disheartened that nothing's going in for him maybe, but disinterested? What game were you watching? As per the norm, he ran himself into the ground for us. At 1-2 with the crowd bouncing he was waving his arms like fuck urging his teammates to get up to support him chasing down the Braga defenders. 

Bizarre post from you there imo.

After the subs came on he disappeared and dived when you watch the BT replay, but don't take my word for it, just watch it.

He's been well off it since the after the break. His head is elsewhere. 

Let's hope he returns to form sooner than later.

Alfredo is an emotional player who wears his heart on his sleeve. He’s an incredible talent who’s going through a tough patch. But he’s been on the wrong end of some awful decisions and would be past 30 goals for the season by now had it not been for some terrible refereeing. 
I’m not going to criticize the shit out of him for tonight - he played his heart out and just  got caught out for his passion in the heat of the moment. He’ll come good again, he’s too good not to. In the meantime someone else has to step in and prove that they deserve the chance when he’s not playing. Shouldn’t really be too much to ask. 

I love him. Think he's been incredibly unlucky since he came back from suspension.

Should've had about 3 or 4 goals but they've all been wrongly chopped off (like Killie and Livi for 2 perfect examples) and tonight he had an effort cleared right off the line as well. 

Gutted he'll be missing one Wednesday. Yellow was entirely unnecessary from the ref. 

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

3CB333A8-FAA3-4B9D-A2A4-BECE2D72B32D.thumb.jpeg.36f822bc6defabe40b3686c084ea7ef8.jpeg

Rangers website give this a wee mention

Fans in the Broomloan Stand produced a huge, stunning banner as both sets of players emerged from the Bill Struth Main Stand tunnel ahead of kick-off, and this only added to what was an already electric pre-match atmosphere. https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/Rangers-3-2-braga/

22 minutes ago, dave7867 said:

morelos his only problem  ,zero technique  or composure. 

its either blast the ball(i right keeper will shite it and dive out the way)  or nothing.

no dink or chip shots ,zero imagination

Morelos has 29 goals this season I've yet to see one when the keeper "dives out the way" show me!

Fuck of back to kerryfail 

5 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Completely fucking baffled by this.

Disheartened that nothing's going in for him maybe, but disinterested? What game were you watching? As per the norm, he ran himself into the ground for us. At 1-2 with the crowd bouncing he was waving his arms like fuck urging his teammates to get up to support him chasing down the Braga defenders. 

Bizarre post from you there imo.

Wouldn't say a bizarre post from him, just the usual crap he posts about whoever is his weekly scapegoat 

Archived