Captain Barisic.

tannerall

Just now, tannerall said:

Any examples you can pinpoint ?

I did not see many. 

Countless shite crosses and also in lead up to goal when mcgregor saves on to the bar guy out wide just walked by him.

How you can pinpoint anyone having a blinder in a 1-0 home defeat to Hamilton is an utter embarrassment. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tannerall said:

What has sober up to do with it, it's you who is making a reactionary incoherent abusive reply to every post I make. 

I'm perfectly sober, You ?

My reactions are due to the utter dross that you type on this forum. 

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Dozens of crosses in to the box, where we have apparently £30,000,000 of talent in Morelos, and one of the all time best finishers in the EPL. 

Not his fault most of them around him are just not up to his standard.

It wouldn’t have mattered if it was Allan Shearer and Batistuta, a shite cross is a shite cross and Barisic delivered plenty of them. 

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

It wouldn’t have mattered if it was Allan Shearer and Batistuta, a shite cross is a shite cross and Barisic delivered plenty of them. 

So how many did he fail to get in to the penalty box ?

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

The captain part is laughable but cunts saying he had a shocker are just as bad.

Only player who did anything, set up a few chances. 

A voice of reason amongst reactionary dickheads.

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why not ?

Guy played a blinder tonight in one of the worst defensive and midfield performances I've witnessed by a Rangers team,

Time after time he put in beautifully flighted balls in to the box, and showed a passion in his tackles and ambition few others have.

Could be the making of him too in his future career.

Guy played a blinder? What the fuck are you smoking? He was fucking hopeless like the rest of the team. He's long gone in the summer. Utter garbage Rangers. 

Just now, DMax399 said:

I honestly don’t believe we have a single player who could be considered Captain material.

Barisic and Jack. 

McGregor too angry in games now he's realised he chose to come back to such a shit defence.

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Is that the metric that you use to measure good crosses? If it makes it into the penalty box it’s a good one?

Err, with Morelos and Defoe in there, yeah, that's Barisic's main job going forward, to get balls in  to the box which he was very good at tonight.

Davie Cooper was good at it too. 

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Barisic and Jack. 

McGregor too angry in games now he's realised he chose to come back to such a shit defence.

I like Barisic and Jack as players but still don’t see them as Captain.  Just my opinion.  

Totally agree with your comment on McGregor.

24 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why not ?

Guy played a blinder tonight in one of the worst defensive and midfield performances I've witnessed by a Rangers team,

Time after time he put in beautifully flighted balls in to the box, and showed a passion in his tackles and ambition few others have.

Could be the making of him too in his future career.

Not the time for wind ups tbh mate 

Just now, tannerall said:

Does anyone else really prefer our passing game along the outside of the box creating zilch to Barisic's crosses in to the box and Hagi's we bits of brilliant passing inside to the strikers. 

Or is ut just @TamCoopz ?

What you slevering about now? Hagi hasn’t even been mentioned till now and I’ve mentioned nothing about our passing game along the outside of the box. Lay off the bevvy

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Err, with Morelos and Defoe in there, yeah, that's Barisic's main job going forward, to get balls in  to the box which he was very good at tonight.

Davie Cooper was good at it too. 

So aimlessly lumping the ball in to the box and hoping somebody gets on the end of it is the way forward.

Are you part of Gerrards coaching staff by any chance?

We don’t have Cooper FFS we’ve got what looks like an out of form Morelos, an ageing Defoe and a guy on loan from hibs.

Just now, DMax399 said:

I like Barisic and Jack as players but still don’t see them as Captain.  Just my opinion.  

Totally agree with your comment on McGregor.

Fair do's but Tavernier and Goldson surely untenable as Captain's now, even on the basis of the last half dozen games in the bread and butter Scottish Cip and League, McGregor as I said is quite correctly an angry man, and Davis has lost it, 

No one else there to be considered, and we need to move forward now,

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

So aimlessly lumping the ball in to the box and hoping somebody gets on the end of it is the way forward.

Are you part of Gerrards coaching staff by any chance?

We don’t have Cooper FFS we’ve got what looks like an out of form Morelos, an ageing Defoe and a guy on loan from hibs.

Err that's one of my main points, Barisic is consistently sending great balls in there, not his fault we have out of form Morelos, an ageing Defoe and a guy on loan from hibs.

1 minute ago, williamorange81 said:

Not captain material in a million years to quite.You need shouter that’s going to go through the players then again we don’t have one and that could be the problem 

And we're not about to spend the money required for a decent captain. 

Surely Tavernier and Goldson are a busted flush now for whatever reason, and are not about to inspire a gers revival.

Leaving Jack and Barisic. 

So back on topic, could Barisic be our captain going forward, if Jack does not get the job ?

Archived