Captain Barisic.

tannerall

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Err that's one of my main points, Barisic is consistently sending great balls in there, not his fault we have out of form Morelos, an ageing Defoe and a guy on loan from hibs.

Has the ball he kicked at his free kick de-iced yet???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why not ?

Guy played a blinder tonight in one of the worst defensive and midfield performances I've witnessed by a Rangers team,

Time after time he put in beautifully flighted balls in to the box, and showed a passion in his tackles and ambition few others have.

Could be the making of him too in his future career.

You his agent?

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Err that's one of my main points, Barisic is consistently sending great balls in there, not his fault we have out of form Morelos, an ageing Defoe and a guy on loan from hibs.

Great balls that don’t fucking go to anybody 😂

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

And we're not about to spend the money required for a decent captain. 

Surely Tavernier and Goldson are a busted flush now for whatever reason, and are not about to inspire a gers revival.

Leaving Jack and Barisic. 

So back on topic, could Barisic be our captain going forward, if Jack does not get the job ?

Nah mate as I said barisic is to quite and I don’t think Jack is much different.In our current team am struggling to pick a captain 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Why not ?

Guy played a blinder tonight in one of the worst defensive and midfield performances I've witnessed by a Rangers team,

Time after time he put in beautifully flighted balls in to the box, and showed a passion in his tackles and ambition few others have.

Could be the making of him too in his future career.

Never captain material, a massive shite bag like the current captain. When the final whistle went he actually ran off the park, couldn't get away quick enough. The only player that showed any captain material was Edmunds on going round applauding the fans for having to put up with that shite tonight

Archived