Transparency

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Personally, I think the team have had a fright during the winter break because of Dubai being on alert after the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps threatened to target it and fly zones being closed down. cfc's form hasn't been that good either since winter break, It must be good for them to have the refs looking after them and their mentality.

crackpot alert

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would go with that if they had got pumped off Braga, but their attitude was fine in those games. 
So we are down to why they can’t be arsed to try winning a league title. 

Getting outclassed for the first hour of the tie and coming back to deservedly win the tie shows there is some resolve about the squad ,

Anybody with any theory of the domestic collapse is just guessing ,there must be multiple factors involved though ,

Confidence is the main one that I’m going but what has caused this is another thing

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would go with that if they had got pumped off Braga, but their attitude was fine in those games. 
So we are down to why they can’t be arsed to try winning a league title. 

You have to look at ryan Kent's comments for that one mate. He's confirmed they prefer Europe as less pressure being the underdogs.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Very good point mate. 
It’s fairly obvious from what Gerrard is a saying and what his favourite Players are saying that he is blowing smoke up their arse instead of his boot. 
Is it a case that certain players are getting unconditional backing from the management team and some aren’t and that is why the disharmony and poor form has happened. 

I think had we won the League Cup things would have been different. That feeling of winning and stopping celtic would have given us something to build on.

Just now it’s a case of point the finger when it’s not going to plan and hit the panic button. Firmly believe Tav should be taking it on himself and grabbing the ball when it cam to the penalties against them and Braga. It is bound to have an effect on the rest of the players if he looks to go in to hiding, or our most experienced outfield player just wanting to take on the easy pass every time. I think Gerrard mentioned himself post match yesterday that he’d like to see the players take on a bit more responsibility in the final third. 

1 hour ago, M0NTANA said:

I think had we won the League Cup things would have been different. That feeling of winning and stopping celtic would have given us something to build on.

Just now it’s a case of point the finger when it’s not going to plan and hit the panic button. Firmly believe Tav should be taking it on himself and grabbing the ball when it cam to the penalties against them and Braga. It is bound to have an effect on the rest of the players if he looks to go in to hiding, or our most experienced outfield player just wanting to take on the easy pass every time. I think Gerrard mentioned himself post match yesterday that he’d like to see the players take on a bit more responsibility in the final third. 

It’s one of his mantras that the players have to take responsibility on the pitch and play without fear, and those big players in the team have to step up when things aren’t going well to make the difference. 
Haven’t seen any of that happening since we beat the Scum and Braga. 

On 08/03/2020 at 13:37, Brian Fantana said:

The board promised it and its never happened. For Gerrard to get the fans back on side it’s needed now more than ever. Somethings happened at the winter break, if it hasn’t - then these players can only manage half a season and need to GTF. 

someone has to speak out because if we end up 20 points behind the scum, a lot of people will be out of a job. 

I think we would all be pissed off if there were stories of what happened in Dubai , if anything indeed did happen, was being leaked to the media. 

If there was any issues in Dubai I am sure the media would have been all over it bu now. Haven't even seen any of the MSM hinting at any issues during the winter break.

Only place this is being suggested is ion Social Media and normally be supposedly Rangers supporters.   

What exactly are you looking for the board to say about our performances in 2020. 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Getting outclassed for the first hour of the tie and coming back to deservedly win the tie shows there is some resolve about the squad ,

Anybody with any theory of the domestic collapse is just guessing ,there must be multiple factors involved though ,

Confidence is the main one that I’m going but what has caused this is another thing

They're grown men ffs. Supposed professional football players getting paid a premium to play at the most prestigious club in the land.

Shower of fucking bed wetters. Nothing less!

Will be interesting to see what happens on Thursday another Braga performance in among all the domestic dross means that questions will have to be asked about the teams application  ... so far as questions about Dubai is that not 2 years in a row?

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Will be interesting to see what happens on Thursday another Braga performance in among all the domestic dross means that questions will have to be asked about the teams application  ... so far as questions about Dubai is that not 2 years in a row?

I think we'll be fine on Thursday.  Morelos will be bit sharper and leaner  now that he's off his 40 hours  aeroplane bender and putting himself back into the real shop window.

7 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

I think we'll be fine on Thursday.  Morelos will be bit sharper and leaner  now that he's off his 40 hours  aeroplane bender and putting himself back into the real shop window.

Of course we really shouldn't be fine Leverkusen are several classes above the dross that we have been struggling to beat recently but as soon as the lights go on for European football it all seems to fall into place for this team 

Obviously pissed off with the domestic shambles since Jan but to be fair we have been outstanding in Europe this year - looking forward to a big night and hoping the players step up.

We know the size of the challenge and how poor we've been domestically lately, but European nights at Ibrox are fucking magical. WATP.

5 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Sweetheart, is this tongue in cheek? 

You know I like you, but if this is serious, I'm inclined to disagree with this theory. 

The select players mainly highlighted in other threads are simply lazy and spineless, using any excuse to hide this fact. 

They fought tooth and nail to get into the last 16, they clobbered the scum before New Year and romped the first half after a slightly slow start,  yet won't apply the same mentality in the domestic games for the seconomy half. They're not nervous, they're toothless and complacent...IF they really wanted to, they could have come back again...they just can't be bothered now. 

I'll say it again...they are imposters and wage thieves now.

Us fans deserved a lot better than this...however according to the happy clappy uber fans we aren't allowed to show any sort of discontent in this at all. 

Yes we won yesterday, however it was a clutching at straws win.  Was a happy with it...no not really. A win is not a win at this stage.  

If we win against Bayer, I'll be completely amazed and again possibly miffed at their non existing attempts to win against the bottom dwellers of SPL. 

Just my opinion mind you:) 

Tongue in cheek.....  🙂

I'm just as fed up with the performances as everyone else. Roll on summer 

Archived