Transparency

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Were you glad he dropped Morelos as a disciplinary?

Many said all of it should’ve been dealt with internally.  They used it against Gerrard.  As has some of his public interviews in recent weeks been used against him.  Or Tavernier’s honest comments on what he feels is holding this team back at times.  

Our fans have been toxic in recent weeks.  As someone else said, fuck that.  Keep everything behind closed doors from now on.  Less ammunition for our fans to use against our manager and squad who have all been labelled as useless and in need of getting canned in recent weeks.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brian Fantana said:

The benefit would be getting those calling for gerrards head to come back round. 

cliques don’t cause a downfall like we’re witnessing mate. 

Depends how much of an influence they have though man. What’s most worrying though is the likes of Tav, Goldson etc seem to think that the criticism they receive is unwarranted. Wouldn’t be the least be surprised if they think that Gerrard is being too critical and harsh on them. 

Just now, M0NTANA said:

Wouldn’t be the least be surprised if they think that Gerrard is being too critical and harsh on them. 

There’s nothing to suggest Gerrard has been critical of them.  Or that they’ve found this alleged criticism to be “harsh”.  This is like the ‘I think the squad is split down the middle’ stuff.  Without any substance.

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

Many said all of it should’ve been dealt with internally.  They used it against Gerrard.  As has some of his public interviews in recent weeks been used against him.  Or Tavernier’s honest comments on what he feels is holding this team back at times.  

Our fans have been toxic in recent weeks.  As someone else said, fuck that.  Keep everything behind closed doors from now on.  Less ammunition for our fans to use against our manager and squad who have all been labelled as useless and in need of getting canned in recent weeks.

I’m of the other opinion, I want to see Gerrard make the tough decisions and name cunts not pulling their weight.

internalising it just means the fans continue to criticise pish performances and the players are being let off free. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

I’m of the other opinion, I want to see Gerrard make the tough decisions and name cunts not pulling their weight.

internalising it just means the fans continue to criticise pish performances and the players are being let off free. 

The fans have been calling for Gerrard and most of the players to walk for weeks now.  As I said, our fans have been extremely toxic recently.  I’d prefer it if the manager and squad said nothing and just seen the rest of the season out.  

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

The fans have been calling for Gerrard and most of the players to walk for weeks now.  As I said, our fans have been extremely toxic recently.  I’d prefer it if the manager and squad said nothing and just seen the rest of the season out.  

Rubbish.

10 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think you are out of line calling any of us toxic because we are unhappy with this situation. Bang out of line. 

On 08/03/2020 at 13:37, Brian Fantana said:

The board promised it and its never happened. For Gerrard to get the fans back on side it’s needed now more than ever. Somethings happened at the winter break, if it hasn’t - then these players can only manage half a season and need to GTF. 

someone has to speak out because if we end up 20 points behind the scum, a lot of people will be out of a job. 

Personally, I think the team have had a fright during the winter break because of Dubai being on alert after the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps threatened to target it and fly zones being closed down. cfc's form hasn't been that good either since winter break, It must be good for them to have the refs looking after them and their mentality. 🙂

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Personally, I think the team have had a fright during the winter break because of Dubai being on alert after the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps threatened to target it and fly zones being closed down. cfc's form hasn't been that good either since winter break, It must be good for them to have the refs looking after them and their mentality.

Fuck me that's possibly the most mental thing I have read on here, and was here during the cricket ground time!!

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Personally, I think the team have had a fright during the winter break because of Dubai being on alert after the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps threatened to target it and fly zones being closed down. cfc's form hasn't been that good either since winter break, It must be good for them to have the refs looking after them and their mentality.

Hahahahaha ffs man wow

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Fuck me man :lol:

4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

That's. Just. WOW.

4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

celt*ic have dropped 2 points since Jan. must be because it was the IRG and the tarriers thought it was the IRA and had no worries

You've hit the nail on the head.

17 hours ago, TMB said:

Speaking out publicly intensified the calls for Gerrard’s head.  He spoke publicly about what happened with Morelos, how he felt after some of the poor results in recent weeks.  No good has came from any of it, only negativity from our fans base.

They said the wrong things ffs!

No need for long statements  showing they are soft as fuck losers looking for sympathy and Gerrard with the innuendo, which looks like he's deflecting blame. What Tav penned was worse than Pedro's dugs barking at caravans moment ffs. He should have been stripped of the captaincy there and then and benched.

Sending out a player in Andy who had fuck all to do with our collapse to make yet another statement was just another act of cowardice by many.

No one from the board down attacked the racism, formally complained about the biased incompetent refereeing, nor Alfie gate. Soft from top to bottom.

They have managed to make us a bigger laughing stock with the shite that was spoken and none if becming a club of our stature. If this is to be our new norm, we're fucked before start.

All we really needed was strong leadership, people taking responsibility,  a sorry, we fucked up and we go again and see the changes on the park, but no, it didn't happen. However as BF is alluding to as there has been a total capitulation and more of the same shite being served up, so we now ask, just wtf is going on at Ibrox?  What is really behind this freefall and if it is really just the players not being good enough, then there are too many needing benched now and prepped to gtf out of dodge for the summer, or is it something more sinister?

We all want Gerrard or any other manager and the players to do well, but whatever the problem, this whole affair is being badly managed and the fans are being treated like cunts and fed bullshit and that is what is objectionable, so is there something more sinister or are we really just this fucking bad?! Either way, we have a problem.

Remember, the fans caused none of this, those from the board down have, whilst we only turned up in record numbers and backed this regime to the hilt with our hard earned. 

Now, try and desist from being a sanctamonious bed wetter, because fans being treated like cunts, will eventually lead to the fans voting with our feet and the spineless no users  who has caused all this being ran out of Dodge! 

17 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I think you are out of line calling any of us toxic because we are unhappy with this situation. Bang out of line. 

Must have been us who caused the capitulation for us to be treated like cunts. 

This level of denial puts him in the no well category.

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Sweetheart, is this tongue in cheek? 

You know I like you, but if this is serious, I'm inclined to disagree with this theory. 

The select players mainly highlighted in other threads are simply lazy and spineless, using any excuse to hide this fact. 

They fought tooth and nail to get into the last 16, they clobbered the scum before New Year and romped the first half after a slightly slow start,  yet won't apply the same mentality in the domestic games for the seconomy half. They're not nervous, they're toothless and complacent...IF they really wanted to, they could have come back again...they just can't be bothered now. 

I'll say it again...they are imposters and wage thieves now.

Us fans deserved a lot better than this...however according to the happy clappy uber fans we aren't allowed to show any sort of discontent in this at all. 

Yes we won yesterday, however it was a clutching at straws win.  Was a happy with it...no not really. A win is not a win at this stage.  

If we win against Bayer, I'll be completely amazed and again possibly miffed at their non existing attempts to win against the bottom dwellers of SPL. 

Just my opinion mind you:) 

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Sweetheart, is this tongue in cheek? 

You know I like you, but if this is serious, I'm inclined to disagree with this theory. 

The select players mainly highlighted in other threads are simply lazy and spineless, using any excuse to hide this fact. 

They fought tooth and nail to get into the last 16, they clobbered the scum before New Year and romped the first half after a slightly slow start,  yet won't apply the same mentality in the domestic games for the seconomy half. They're not nervous, they're toothless and complacent...IF they really wanted to, they could have come back again...they just can't be bothered now. 

I'll say it again...they are imposters and wage thieves now.

Us fans deserved a lot better than this...however according to the happy clappy uber fans we aren't allowed to show any sort of discontent in this at all. 

Yes we won yesterday, however it was a clutching at straws win.  Was a happy with it...no not really. A win is not a win at this stage.  

If we win against Bayer, I'll be completely amazed and again possibly miffed at their non existing attempts to win against the bottom dwellers of SPL. 

Just my opinion mind you:) 

Well that's a fucking understatement :lol:

21 hours ago, gmcf said:

I still think its down to attitude.  

Thought the hard work was done in December , came back with an over inflated ego and now shiting themselves now theyve realised what theyve thrown away . 

I would go with that if they had got pumped off Braga, but their attitude was fine in those games. 
So we are down to why they can’t be arsed to try winning a league title. 

20 hours ago, M0NTANA said:

Depends how much of an influence they have though man. What’s most worrying though is the likes of Tav, Goldson etc seem to think that the criticism they receive is unwarranted. Wouldn’t be the least be surprised if they think that Gerrard is being too critical and harsh on them. 

Very good point mate. 
It’s fairly obvious from what Gerrard is a saying and what his favourite Players are saying that he is blowing smoke up their arse instead of his boot. 
Is it a case that certain players are getting unconditional backing from the management team and some aren’t and that is why the disharmony and poor form has happened. 

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Personally, I think the team have had a fright during the winter break because of Dubai being on alert after the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps threatened to target it and fly zones being closed down.

You never fail to deliver some of the most consistently mental shite I read on here. 

Archived