The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The epl have vowed to finish this season even if it means next season doesn’t happen depending on when the remaining games can go ahead 

They’ve also set up a fund to protect teams that’ll be hard hit by this, £50m worth.If they want to go down that route then fine but that fund part is critical.
Some teams are in trouble and might have insurance they can count on but only when the leagues been made void. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They’ve also set up a fund to protect teams that’ll be hard hit by this, £50m worth.If they want to go down that route then fine but that fund part is critical.
Some teams are in trouble and might have insurance they can count on but only when the leagues been made void. 

Is Man United still owned by Gillette?

19 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Everything will get "paused" until it can be finished.  The SFA board will use their rules to make sure the taigs get their 9iar.

Till when ffs, there’s been so much shite an ppl thinking they are in the know when nobody knows nothing, not even the people at the top know nothing!

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Till when ffs, there’s been so much shite an ppl thinking they are in the know when nobody knows nothing, not even the people at the top know nothing!

Exactly. Everything just now is guess work from reading the rules and trying to predict what will happen.

I don't think anyone is claiming that they are in the know...

31 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The Government has nothing to do with when the last league games get played. The league will get suspend until it can be finished.  

Listen mate a can’t even buy a bit of gange in Holland it’s a lockdown ffs do you honestly think the spfl can restart the league whenever they want? 🙈

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yeah I get that, obviously that’s the one major difference between the two situations. Fuck knows what the fuck to do realistically. Just under no circumstances should the tarriers get gifted a title that’s far from over. It’s not like they are Liverpool distances ahead, and as I said earlier as much as it’s unlikely they cunt it we’ve still got a game in hand and play them twice, it’s only two other defeats a difference, far too many variables to just say there you fucking go. 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Yeah I get that, obviously that’s the one major difference between the two situations. Fuck knows what the fuck to do realistically. Just under no circumstances should the tarriers get gifted a title that’s far from over. It’s not like they are Liverpool distances ahead, and as I said earlier as much as it’s unlikely they cunt it we’ve still got a game in hand and play them twice, it’s only two other defeats a difference, far too many variables to just say there you fucking go. 

It’s only the fenians media that are making this an issue, even spfl are now quieter, realising they can’t just gift their team a title. 
Hearts now losing first team players till next season is another reason why this season must be made void. 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Mibbies aye, mibbies naw...

We will find out. 

The SPFL are part of an agreement to finish the leagues by June 30th.

There is no chance of that happening.

Leagues will then either universally agree to void or hand out the placing as they stand.

There is no chance they will wait forever to finish these seasons.

The clubs at the top heavily rely on the money from European football and simply will not jeopardize being suspended or banned from competing. 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yes.

Think you should educate yourself on what a pandemic is bud, nobody should be that stupid or ignorant to reality

i get the spfl and the snp led government would do anything to help the tarriers but this shit is serious, not only is there potential for a lot of deaths, there are country’s economys at stake an some are on the verge of bankruptcy if they don’t control this very quickly, a war would be cheaper! 

I’ve seen you posting some stupid shit on here on yer burner phone 😂 but that is the worst and I honestly believe you believe it

32 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It’s only the fenians media that are making this an issue, even spfl are now quieter, realising they can’t just gift their team a title. 
Hearts now losing first team players till next season is another reason why this season must be made void. 

The media, the club captain, manager and chairman. I still cannot believe that liewell had the audacity to put the line “to void the season will bring very serious consequences”. A time of global panic and uncertainty and that cunts issuing threats ffs. Why’s no cunt asked him consequences for who and who the fuck by. Just unbelievable that he’s got away with that statement without anycunt questioning the sinister connotations of it. These fuckers are literally a law to themselves, frightening the power they now hold, no wonder they are happy enough to spout separate entity and not even look embarrassed. No shame, no morals, dirty fenian bastards 

16 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The media, the club captain, manager and chairman. I still cannot believe that liewell had the audacity to put the line “to void the season will bring very serious consequences”. A time of global panic and uncertainty and that cunts issuing threats ffs. Why’s no cunt asked him consequences for who and who the fuck by. Just unbelievable that he’s got away with that statement without anycunt questioning the sinister connotations of it. These fuckers are literally a law to themselves, frightening the power they now hold, no wonder they are happy enough to spout separate entity and not even look embarrassed. No shame, no morals, dirty fenian bastards 

All talk mate only a tarrier believes him, I’m more concerned how long they got away with Touching wains and that was way before the snp or liewell was even associated with them 

11 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

All talk mate only a tarrier believes him, I’m more concerned how long they got away with Touching wains and that was way before the snp or liewell was even associated with them 

Thing that is often overlooked is liewell was there during the torbett era mate just in a lesser capacity. Absolutely no danger he wasn’t aware and that makes him as much as a best as anycunt 

more concerning still is our courts ridiculously low sentencing of those convicted of these abhorrent crimes, which for me should hold the same sentence as murder, it’s something these young people subjected to the crimes against them in most cases cannot recover from fully for life, that in itself is more damaging than taking a life for as much as that is horrendous it’s final there is no traumatic reliving for the victims themselves (different story for loved ones and family obviously) but the fact the 6 already convicted from beast fc have sentences to taking less than bennell got himself shows how fucking infested our legal system is. Fuck me that young cunt from Dumbarton/Ballock that abused a 3 year old got a walk out because a conviction would affect his life as a dentist in the future??? So fucking what, at 16 and of private education, doesn’t realise that it’s not normal to have sex with someone who is just getting to grips with walking and speech. Country is riddled with dirty catholic mentalists that believes it’s ok to send your weans into the same situation you were preyed on and not even think it’s an issue. Immoral wean raping subhuman scum. 

47 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Simply because no reporter in Scotland seems to have the balls to question anything that comes out of lawell and that clubs mouth. 

They should be getting hammered for comments like that during a global pandemic. 

10 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Simply because no reporter in Scotland seems to have the balls to question anything that comes out of lawell and that clubs mouth. 

They should be getting hammered for comments like that during a global pandemic. 

Spot on mate, they literally are taking the piss out of everycunt and have absolutely free reign to do so. Not only are the media scared to question them they actively encourage it and go out their way to suggest that it is normal behaviour. I was living down south for thirty years until 2011, and eventually moved back to Glasgow, I’ll be absolutely honest I had no idea the hatred and down right lies about Rangers in the press was anyway like it was and it’s got steadily worse each year, and make no mistake once they get to 9 by whatever means they demand happens it’ll go up ten fold when they are after 10. Fuck they’ve already started it with their random Hagi shite that had no merit, they destroyed Morelos so onto the next threat. Power they hold is scary 

32 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If Lawwell wanted to solely make a statement about the welfare of mankind he would have and left it at that, but he used that as a means to throw in a mention of winning the title, making his statement tactless. He is nothing more than a sleekit, slanty eyed cunt.

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on mate, they literally are taking the piss out of everycunt and have absolutely free reign to do so. Not only are the media scared to question them they actively encourage it and go out their way to suggest that it is normal behaviour. I was living down south for thirty years until 2011, and eventually moved back to Glasgow, I’ll be absolutely honest I had no idea the hatred and down right lies about Rangers in the press was anyway like it was and it’s got steadily worse each year, and make no mistake once they get to 9 by whatever means they demand happens it’ll go up ten fold when they are after 10. Fuck they’ve already started it with their random Hagi shite that had no merit, they destroyed Morelos so onto the next threat. Power they hold is scary 

:tu:

All your posts are top notch tonight .... you're on a roll mate ..... right into the bastards.

🇬🇧

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

All your posts are top notch tonight .... you're on a roll mate ..... right into the bastards.

🇬🇧

Only stockpiled one item this week which was strongbow ha ha started making a decent dent into it the night so the hatred of those bastards comes out 😂. Have to chuck it soon though as I’ve got to tile a roof in the morning ha ha 

14 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Add to that the scandalous refereeing situation and it's clear to see none of it is random. Its 100% a concerted campaign aimed at unsettling/ penalising/ hindering/ and ultimately preventing us stopping them in their quest.

Folk used to shout paranoia at claims of a conspiracy. I'd say nowadays most see it for what it is and can see the MSM/ authorities campaign which is favourable towards the scum and contrastingly anti us.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

👏   👏

39 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

A bit like the SNP, I wonder why that would be ?? :thinking: 

Archived