The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluenoz said:

But you just gave a scenario where celtic could have been 16 points ahead. Isn't that a hypothetical scoreline?

And yet you refuse to answer the opposite scenario had Rangers won last Sunday.

You deserve the abuse posters give you. And the long leash the moderators give you is astounding.

Yes but I'm not saying they'd be deciding the league on it.

The hypotheticals have absolutely no bearing on it. Whether we would have been one point ahead or a million behind after Sunday, doesn't matter because the league was suspended before the game took place.

Me personally will be keeping an eye on every fenian within our football authorities.
Maxwell saying it's doubtful if the fixtures can be finished by 30th June.
the tramps will be beside themselves with anxiety by then,

We really should be booking our very own REAL tour of Arran,or any place clear of Corona.
Get them told early we will not be here to fulfil the matches after the original set dates,in the interest of sporting integrity,and remind the bastards on a daily basis.
Fuck the 8 and 3 quarter trophy thieves.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They certainly will, but hopefully Hearts, Us ?? and some others will take it to court and defeat the bastards. :happy:

There’s football clubs in Scotland that’s going to struggle to survive with this and all SFA/SPFL are concerned about is gifting their club a league title.

Now that the insurmountable fixture deadline has been  set, void the season and use the monetary prizes that would of went for league positions to help clubs see out this season. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yes but I'm not saying they'd be deciding the league on it.

The hypotheticals have absolutely no bearing on it. Whether we would have been one point ahead or a million behind after Sunday, doesn't matter because the league was suspended before the game took place.

You compare the Liverpool & celtic scenarios as similar. No doubt that is what the SPFL will be banking on as well. They are not similar especially when we still had to play them twice.

One day soon, when UEFA declare the outcome for all leagues,  I promise to mail you a null & void T-shirt. Hopefully you will be a good sport and where it on your next show.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

There’s football clubs in Scotland that’s going to struggle to survive with this and all SFA/SPFL are concerned about is gifting their club a league title.

Now that the insurmountable fixture deadline has been  set, void the season and use the monetary prizes that would of went for league positions to help clubs see out this season. 

I'm comfortable that this league will be null and void now . No matter what any other fuckwit thinks or says

Just now, bluenoz said:

You compare the Liverpool & celtic scenarios as similar. No doubt that is what the SPFL will be banking on as well. They are not similar especially when we still had to play them twice.

One day soon, when UEFA declare the outcome for all leagues,  I promise to mail you a null & void T-shirt. Hopefully you will be a good sport and where it on your next show.

Only similar in that neither have won their title mathematically.

Tell you what then, if it's the current standings, I hope you use the money getting a null and void shirt (and the P&P) to a worthy cause like Erskine - and feel free to post the receipt on here.

I agree with DollysBraes
They should be totally isolating the 2 issue’s of a cash crisis and how the league should be ended, these should not be allowed to muddy the waters when making decisions.
As for the league, the rules and regulations are quite clear and should be adhered to.

The Premiership.
C14…The clubs for the time being entitled in terms of these rules to participate in the premiership, shall disregarding any abandoned or postponed matches, play in 38 league games in any one season.

In Hearts situation.
Rules and regulations.
C17.
At the end of each season (following COMPLETION of ALL(38) league matches in the premiership in that season) the club in position 12 in the premiership shall be relegated.

The authorities cannot change the rules of the competion just to please celtic, lets be clear they have not won the Premiership, celtic are 13 pts in front but Rangers can win 27 pts.
The rules of the competion are agreed to at the beginning of the competition and the integrity of the game should not be compromised to please a few that have not won anything

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/spfl-chairman-blasts-self-interest-driving-title-row/

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I seen a full list and the only company I seen to actually gain was Sainsbury's.  Cunts panic buying.

Someone will be sat on a pile of cash & will be able to buy cheap, once the falling’s over (or nearly over).

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm comfortable that this league will be null and void now . No matter what any other fuckwit thinks or says

Your local boozer and the usual boring bastard that knows everything slithers in,and every cunt dives for cover because you forgot to tell somebody to keep the edge up :mutley:

Archived