Will we have a 20/21 Season?

Will we have a 20/21 Season?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Will we have a 20/21 Season?

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They dont know how many if any of us have immunity. I think they just recon there are about 20% of the country who are tied up in basements as sex slaves and will probably not come into contact with it.

1 in 5 Britons are tied up in basements as sex slaves? I need to get me a basement. 

A Fritzl on every street of the UK.  Maybe we were all a bit harsh on him.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, tannerall said:

If the league is cancelled due to the current Corona virus crisis how much will it cost at the Rangers shops to print  a Gers top with the legend Covid-19 on the back for the next Old Firm game in 2020-21 ?

Can see that being a popular top next season lol

If a  Corona Virus epidemic wiped out football and humanity but still did  tainted league titles.:

Scottish League Winners 

2019-20  Cellic 

2020-21 Cellic

2021-22 Cellic 

2022-23 Cellic 

Repeat ad nauseum .

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Probably paint me up like one of those Geisha girls they love so much.

Just like to add that to insult another one of the countries from that area. 

Fuck, even the Japs seem to like rubber or robot birds if they can afford it over the real deal. 

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

If a  Corona Virus epidemic wiped out football and humanity but still did  tainted league titles.:

Scottish League Winners 

2019-20  Cellic 

2020-21 Cellic

2021-22 Cellic 

2022-23 Cellic 

Repeat ad nauseum .

Ad nauseam? 

The way they claim they are actual 8 in a row winners already makes me sick.

Unsure if it will be or not. Last week i was laughing at everyone panic buying and then laughing at my colleagues who where all stressed about work. I had such a laid back fuck it attitude about it until i returned to work on Tuesday. Absolute fucking madness and its only going to get worse. 

Cant see any football resuming until the numbers drop. Its a danger to life that is how dangerous this thing is. The young fit and healthy may be fine but there will be a lot of older people and babies may die also. As much as it kills me inside for no football its best it stays away until the pandemic is at a very low risk.

On 18/03/2020 at 21:47, Courtyard Bear said:

Yes because if we don’t then things have got that bad that we are fighting in the streets over food, millions of families turfed out on the street aka complete breakdown of society. 

We should simply let the virus run it’s course get on with our life’s and the ones that don’t make it to the others side then I’m sorry for them. But this is simply a numbers game now and the economy comes first or it will be a generation if not more before the country is back on its feet. 

realistically that is what will happen.

but i wont justify or endorse sacrificing the few world wide for the many.

And maybe some research on the matter also. The amount of people who need respiratory machine yet do not die is quite alarming, if we let the virus run its course then we do not have the resources to treat them. by your justification we would be leaving people to suffer in their homes and in many cases die gasping for breath

. or maybe you can shed light on how 66.4 million people alone in the UK are going to manage when 1 in 6 needs hospitalised.

so you want 10 million people in hospital over what time frame?

stop thinking about your money. the world needs less selfish bulshit and more brave people willing to fight alongside each other. this is our new war of the generation as people have said.

i am sorry this is all such a big inconvenience to you.

Dont see it tbh , this will last longer and be more severe than a lot of people think imo , though I think most people are starting to be aware of it . 

Leverkusen seems ages from the 6/7 days it was ago , and theres been a noticeable change of attitude since . 

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Yes because if we don’t then things have got that bad that we are fighting in the streets over food, millions of families turfed out on the street aka complete breakdown of society. 

We should simply let the virus run it’s course get on with our life’s and the ones that don’t make it to the others side then I’m sorry for them. But this is simply a numbers game now and the economy comes first or it will be a generation if not more before the country is back on its feet. 

Absolutely ridiculous post. You should be ashamed of yourself for that as should everyone who liked it.

The lives of the old are worth as much as the lives of the young. The lives of the poor are worth the same as those of the rich.

The economy comes first? Have you fucking lost all sense mate? Fuck sake.

5 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

realistically that is what will happen.

but i wont justify or endorse sacrificing the few world wide for the many.

And maybe some research on the matter also. The amount of people who need respiratory machine yet do not die is quite alarming, if we let the virus run its course then we do not have the resources to treat them. by your justification we would be leaving people to suffer in their homes and in many cases die gasping for breath

. or maybe you can shed light on how 66.4 million people alone in the UK are going to manage when 1 in 6 needs hospitalised.

so you want 10 million people in hospital over what time frame?

stop thinking about your money. the world needs less selfish bulshit and more brave people willing to fight alongside each other. this is our new war of the generation as people have said.

i am sorry this is all such a big inconvenience to you.

No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. Matthew 6:24

What we should be doing is making sure there is massive labs set up to produce the vaccine and going forward to discover vaccines as Covid-19 might not be the last of these things. The USA/China  will come up with a vaccine for this but we don’t want to be in the line waiting for it.

Everyone will be aware of the current Coronavirus crisis that is affecting communities throughout Scotland, the UK, and the majority of the developed world.

Events have started to really gather pace over the past few days but we still face many uncertainties.  We are continuing to monitor events and assess any impact on our planned activities, as well as the effect on our members, particularly those most vulnerable in our communities.

It is very difficult to try and predict how things will develop over the coming days, weeks and months.  With regards to our parades and events, we are watching how things are developing and will take appropriate actions.  The health and wellbeing of everyone in society will be our main priority and this will influence the decisions we make throughout this difficult period.  Like many others, we are watching the news continuously and taking note of the advice from the health and scientific communities and that from both the UK and Scottish Governments.

We can expect a difficult period ahead.  Our faith and Orange culture is something that should guide us at this time.  In particular, we need to look after each other and offer any help and support that we can to anyone who may need it in the community.  There may be elderly neighbours who decide to isolate themselves and we should ask if there is anything we can do to help them, such as shopping or running an errand.  There may be others who suffer financial distress due to the impact of the virus and we should look to see if we can support them if we can.  And of course, we need to keep everyone in our thoughts and prayers, people of all communities right throughout the world.

We should also do what we can to delay the spread of the Coronavirus and I would point you to the advice from the Scottish Government which can be found here – https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/

Finally, please do everything you can to stay safe, help others, but stay healthy.

Archived