SPFL petition to Void Season and reconstruct league

12 minutes ago, Malvern said:

That's going to worry the scum SFA and SPFL. They will be shitting it right about now.

I think we should sign it mate, IF we got behind it at least I personally would feel I have done some small thing to put our point of 'null and void over', the second part is just an idea, two 18s would not work IMO but it is a starting point to see if we could get a better league set up and get rid of the horrible split.

You know you want to sign M, go for it. :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, Malvern said:

That's going to worry the scum SFA and SPFL. They will be shitting it right about now.

A Petition bizarrely wanting six clubs removed from the league isn't going to worry anyone at the SPFL or SFA. 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

These petitions are the most pointless things ever. If we are lucky and it hits a good number they sometimes get a wee mention in the rhags but that's it.

They never influence anything, as well-intended as they are.

...but it was fine for clubs to poll their fans to fuck us over in 2012 😉

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

...but it was fine for clubs to poll their fans to fuck us over in 2012 😉

Aye true but that's a consultation type vote for their season ticket holders compared to a random poll online. Don't get me wrong, I'd love 200 thousand signatures on it and the governing bodies to look at it and take note but they never do. They'll always try and just push whatever they want and not give certain folk a second thought.

57 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

These petitions are the most pointless things ever. If we are lucky and it hits a good number they sometimes get a wee mention in the rhags but that's it.

They never influence anything, as well-intended as they are.

I agree they probably never do much but it takes 5 minutes to do and IF we all did it we could get a much better response. :thumbup:

Archived